ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Venture Capital

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maxwake

Venture Capital

Post by maxwake » Fri May 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Dear All

i am looking to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur from PSW would like to apply
via Venture Capital route.

but need help how to could anyone please help me pm me if you would not like to reply here.

awaiting suggestion and help

Thanks & Regards
Max

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri May 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Do you mean VC from an approved FI as defined in the UKBA guidance, or do you mean looking for a general investment of VC from any source (third party funding)? Given that you qualify for the 50K route as a PSW migrant, I suspect that you mean the latter rather than the former. If you do mean the former, the list of approved VC entities can be found on the FSA website which is linked from the UKBA Tier 1 (ENT) guidance.

maxwake

Post by maxwake » Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 pm

can anyone please let me know how to apply or find VC option.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat May 11, 2013 9:35 am

Lucapooka wrote:Do you mean VC from an approved FI as defined in the UKBA guidance, or do you mean looking for a general investment of VC from any source (third party funding)? Given that you qualify for the 50K route as a PSW migrant, I suspect that you mean the latter rather than the former. If you do mean the former, the list of approved VC entities can be found on the FSA website which is linked from the UKBA Tier 1 (ENT) guidance.

sam.sf
Newly Registered

Re: Venture Capital

Post by sam.sf » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi max
you also have option to 50k ,if u feel difficult y dont you go to 50K investment

if you need more info on that please leave a comment on it

kind Regards
sam

durgam
Newly Registered

Re: Venture Capital

Post by durgam » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Hello,

I am also planning to apply tier 1 ent from VC 50K route. Could you please help me with any genuine VC details..

Thanks in advance,