ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Approval Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jaberdene

Received Approval Letter

Post by jaberdene » Sat May 04, 2013 7:14 pm

I received my ILR approval letter on 03/05/2013.
Time line
05/09/12 - sent SET(O) under 10 years long residence.
12/09/12 - acknowledgement letter received (dated 07 Sep 12)
28/09/12 - changed my address through UKBA online form
14/02/13 -I called UKBA and if asked why I didn’t receive my Biometric enrolment letter yet, then the lady said to me biometric letter sent to my old address twice in November and December even though my address have been changed. She said she didn’t know why the letters sent to my old address. And she promised me another biometric letter will be sent to my new address.
16/02/13 - Biometric letter received and done it same day
24/04/13 - sent an immigration adviser's up-to-date supporting letter to UKBA (I was worried about one of my refused application back in 2005).
26/04/13 - Ive changed my address again through UKBA online form.
02/05/13 - Called UKBA and was told PACK is on the way. The lady gave me the PACK's tracking number which tells me they used the prepaid special delivery envelope I sent with my application.
03/05/13 - Received the PACK (approval letter and my passports+LIUK test certificate)
BRP - hope coming soon

contacted MP through his email but not too much help from him, bless him

NEXT : waiting for my wife's FLR M decision,

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Congratulations.Enjoy your ILR :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.