ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Default on Credit File and Payment Plan Affect on BC ??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Smam

Default on Credit File and Payment Plan Affect on BC ??

Post by Smam » Sat May 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi

Unfortunately due to some missed CC payments I got a default on my credit file and now I am on a payment plan from my Creditors.

I'll be applying for my naturalization in the month of October 2013 will it affect my naturalization application.

Many thanks and waiting for your useful replies.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Default on Credit File and Payment Plan Affect on BC ??

Post by Amber » Sun May 05, 2013 7:53 am

Smam wrote:Hi

Unfortunately due to some missed CC payments I got a default on my credit file and now I am on a payment plan from my Creditors.

I'll be applying for my naturalization in the month of October 2013 will it affect my naturalization application.

Many thanks and waiting for your useful replies.
No, as you're making payments. You should check you don't have any ccjs.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon May 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi

Many thanks for your kind reply One don't have a CCJ with out attending the court by their selves so I dont have a CCJ thanks God as I've never been to the court for any of my financial matters.

Many thanks for your kind reply.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Smam wrote:Hi

Many thanks for your kind reply One don't have a CCJ with out attending the court by their selves so I dont have a CCJ thanks God as I've never been to the court for any of my financial matters.

Many thanks for your kind reply.
Incorrect, there is absolutely no need for you to attend a court in order to get a CCJ. Providing the court papers are issued, the decision can be made without you present. surprisingly many people with debts have CCJs that they didn't know they had.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.