ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

company registration address from home or out side

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

santosh123

company registration address from home or out side

Post by santosh123 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:03 am

hi good morning I am few question regarding companies registrtion .

my visa expiries end of may , and I registred my companies in feb 12 2013
if I had to apply with 3 months of registration I had to apply 12 may 2013 .but due to some reasons I may not apply.

my questions

1.is I had to go for new companies registration.
2. I can registration now with new companies details
3. and can I use home address or any offce for companies adddess which is better
4. can any one help me for format of contract for IT development and network services

regards
santosh

[/list]

monolyte

Re: company registration address from home or out side

Post by monolyte » Tue May 07, 2013 9:57 am

santosh123 wrote:hi good morning I am few question regarding companies registrtion .

my visa expiries end of may , and I registred my companies in feb 12 2013
if I had to apply with 3 months of registration I had to apply 12 may 2013 .but due to some reasons I may not apply.

my questions

1.is I had to go for new companies registration.
2. I can registration now with new companies details
3. and can I use home address or any offce for companies adddess which is better
4. can any one help me for format of contract for IT development and network services

regards
santosh

[/list]
IF YOU ARE FEW QUESTION REGARDING COMPANY REGISTRTION, WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO. I AM STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED...
DUDE.. PEOPLE DO READ YOUR POST, BUT IF IT IS POORLY WRITTEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO HELP WHEN WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY?