ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

jan 2012 citizenship applicants?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

courny

jan 2012 citizenship applicants?

Post by courny » Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 am

just wondering if there are there people waiting who received their Citizenship Application reference numbers in Jan 2012?

I personally applied 1st november 2012 but did not get my ref number till mid Jan.
guess I am stuck with one lazy INIS individual! :(

mred1

Re: jan 2012 citizenship applicants?

Post by mred1 » Thu May 09, 2013 3:24 am

courny wrote:just wondering if there are there people waiting who received their Citizenship Application reference numbers in Jan 2012?

I personally applied 1st november 2012 but did not get my ref number till mid Jan.
I sent my application in on 28th of jan 2013. around that time, I received my application back a few days later 1st feb to correct my past address, I sent it back the next day and I got my acknowledgement saying I have passed the initial stage and now progressed to the 2nd stage. The acknowledgment with receipt was received by me on the 7th of feb. Very fast...I am expecting it in exactly 6 months. IA. been in ireland since age 14, 28 now..one daughter and single- not working but I do have a Bsc. Hon degree which wasnt asked about in the application.

Soco

Post by Soco » Thu May 09, 2013 9:19 am

courny wrote:just wondering if there are there people waiting who received their Citizenship Application reference numbers in Jan 2012?

Hi Courny,
I apply end of Jan 2012 was studying an then working for 5 years.
I got acknowledgment letter 6 days after applying. Then I change jobs med of July 2012.
End of Juanuary2013 got a letter saying it is process normal and in furfures processing.
After that nothing.

Soco

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Thu May 09, 2013 11:14 am

mred1 wrote:

I sent my application in on 28th of jan 2013. around that time, I received my application back a few days later 1st feb to correct my past address, I sent it back the next day and I got my acknowledgement saying I have passed the initial stage and now progressed to the 2nd stage. The acknowledgment with receipt was received by me on the 7th of feb. Very fast...I am expecting it in exactly 6 months. IA. been in ireland since age 14, 28 now..one daughter and single- not working but I do have a Bsc. Hon degree which wasnt asked about in the application.
A friend of mine sent the application on same dates as you did. Got the acknowledgement couple of days letter with the receipt dated 5th or 6th I think that application has been successfully moved to second stage.
They sent another letter few days ago again without her contacting them that her application will be soon sent to minister for decision.
EU citizen living in Ireland for last 7 years and working same job for last 5 years. No criminal record or social welfare.
I wish you best of luck with yours!!