ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

£100 Peo Payment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rachsach

£100 Peo Payment

Post by rachsach » Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi Guys,

I have just booked a peo appointment for ILR next week (I am on Tier 1 general visa) My question is - do i need to pay £100 beforehand - its just I have read on UKBA website that only Tier 2,3 and 4 visa applicant need to make the payment. Please can someone clarify my doubt.

Thanks
Romi

syed_ILR

Re: £100 Peo Payment

Post by syed_ILR » Mon May 06, 2013 10:25 pm

rachsach wrote:Hi Guys,

I have just booked a peo appointment for ILR next week (I am on Tier 1 general visa) My question is - do i need to pay £100 beforehand - its just I have read on UKBA website that only Tier 2,3 and 4 visa applicant need to make the payment. Please can someone clarify my doubt.

Thanks
Romi
Did you read it properly???
U read the first two lines and posted your question wow!!!

If you submit your application online under Tier 2, Tier 4 or Tier 5, you must pay for your application online. You must make your online payment at least 48 hours before your appointment. When we have processed your payment, we will notify you electronically. This notification will include your unique payment reference number, which you must bring to your appointment with your supporting documents and your signed application form or cover sheet.

If you are applying on a paper application form, you will need to pay an appointment fee of £100 per applicant. You must pay this fee before you attend your appointment. To pay this fee, you must call our immigration enquiry bureau between 9:00 and 15:00 on 0870 606 7766.You must call us to pay your fee by the next working day after you book your appointment online. If you do not, your appointment will be cancelled. We therefore strongly advise that you call to pay as soon as possible after booking your appointment.