ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employability evidence no longer required??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fshaker
Newly Registered

Employability evidence no longer required??

Post by fshaker » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:31 am

Hi:

I'm about to send off my HSMP application (claiming 35 pts for my MBA & 45 for previous earnings) but just have a question about employability evidence... there is no mention of it in the new guidance but will it help to include things like resume, relevant UK job postings and communications with UK recruiters suggesting employability potential in UK??

Or will that be unnecessary and just delay the review process?

I've searched this topic on the forum but without much luck...

Appreciate any feedback..

PS: Great site guys! ... it really helped me put my application together... keep up the nice work :)

hsmp.applicant2007

Post by hsmp.applicant2007 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:49 am

Employability evidence is not required under the new HSMP rules. Evidence that does not directly relate to the points you are claiming, does not add any value to your application and is bound to confuse the case worker. Its so much better to present a straight forward but solid case to the HO.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:52 pm

It would rather make damage to your application if you include your experience letters ....

Its absolutely of no use including them in as per the new point structure .....

So skip that part and proceed ....

All the best for your application :D

fshaker
Newly Registered

Post by fshaker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Many thanks... I really appreciate the advice... I've sent in my application accordingly & got a confirmation of receipt.... now waiting....

Have a nice day :)