ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going out of the country when visa less than 3 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amolknd
Newly Registered

Going out of the country when visa less than 3 months

Post by amolknd » Wed May 08, 2013 11:27 am

my visa will be expiring on 10th aug 2013.
for urgent reason i need to trvale to my country. Is it allowed to came back in UK when visa validity is 2 months?

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Going out of the country when visa less than 3 months

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed May 08, 2013 3:06 pm

amolknd wrote:my visa will be expiring on 10th aug 2013.
for urgent reason i need to trvale to my country. Is it allowed to came back in UK when visa validity is 2 months?

well technically there is no problem. but my honest suggestion is dont go. there are so many cases of being deported when coming back with short visa. coz they will ask whats the point of coming back with such a long leave unless u can show them proof that you r going to renew it or u have a genuine reason for coming bac. having visa doesnt give u right of entry unless u can satisfy them. one example might be if u r a student coming back u must show u r continuing a course for which u have paper for the next year plus enough money in yr bank otherwise there is a good chance of being deported. I hope my suggestion would help u. thxx

business genius

Post by business genius » Thu May 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi
Travelling out of country should not be an issue until n unless you have valid visa. I travelled to my home country for 3 weeks and come back when visa was just valid for 2 months.
But if they check the history I am frequent traveller at least 2 to 3 trips in a year.

Mr Legal

Re: Going out of the country when visa less than 3 months

Post by Mr Legal » Fri May 10, 2013 2:25 pm

amolknd wrote:my visa will be expiring on 10th aug 2013.
Dear member,please dont go with wrong information as suggested by Mr Tanvir 1985th:This forum is to discuss Entre:T1 applicants' issues here which I can understand under discussion of almost laymen not by expert.

Well,it is ok to share informtion on the basis of one's own experience but better and more better to carefully share their experience which may not misguide or mislead some one in the forum:

Now coming to your point:A valid visa gives you the right to travel regardless of any time remaining.Once it is valid,you can enjoy your right of travel and if they have issue with your entry,you may have the right to go legal against them.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.