ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O form queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ms_singh

SET O form queries

Post by ms_singh » Wed May 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi,

I have looked in the ILR forum and couldn't find any answers to my queries. Could somebody help ?

Sec 6.11 - Do I need to fill this section if I had not spent any time in Crown dependencies ? Is this not the same what I fill in sec 6.2 for absences outside UK ?

Sec 7.12 - Do I need to fill UK also ? If so what ties do I fill? Is Economic and social ties fine ?

For absences outside UK, some of the absences are recorded as working time in my company timesheets even though I had taken compensatory leave ? Hence, the company HR refused to certify this duration as paid annual leave. I had already left this company and unable to get hold of Line Manager. Will this be an issue for this gap in leave no identified in Employer letter ?

impactcrew

Re: SET O form queries

Post by impactcrew » Wed May 08, 2013 4:18 pm

ms_singh wrote:Hi,

I have looked in the ILR forum and couldn't find any answers to my queries. Could somebody help ?

Sec 6.11 - Do I need to fill this section if I had not spent any time in Crown dependencies ? Is this not the same what I fill in sec 6.2 for absences outside UK ?

Sec 7.12 - Do I need to fill UK also ? If so what ties do I fill? Is Economic and social ties fine ?

For absences outside UK, some of the absences are recorded as working time in my company timesheets even though I had taken compensatory leave ? Hence, the company HR refused to certify this duration as paid annual leave. I had already left this company and unable to get hold of Line Manager. Will this be an issue for this gap in leave no identified in Employer letter ?
Hi

On what basis are you applying for ILR?

It does depend on how long at any given time you were outside of the uk?

I believe the crown dependencies questions would not apply to you.

Thanks