ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 FAMILY PERMIT ID CARD PHOTO COPY CERTIFIED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joanna2014

EEA4 FAMILY PERMIT ID CARD PHOTO COPY CERTIFIED

Post by joanna2014 » Wed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi folks just a question due to change of crumminesses will home office except the Certified by solicitor copy of EEA CITIZEN
as the person want to travel and don't want to sent his id to home office

please advise did some get through with certified iID copy????

thanks
Regards Jo

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed May 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Depends. If they have seen it previously (for RC application) and you can provide a good reasoning for not submitting it (i'm not sure travel is a good one as he can always ask for it back or to sumbit after travel).

He can also submit the ID card and travel on his passport (or vice versa).

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:53 pm

joanna2014 wrote:hi this is jo i sent the eea4 application in may this year and i ask my passport back for travelling purpose now i am looking to sent back my passport to H/O WITH MY EU NATIONAL SPOUSE ID CARD which i did not submit at the time of application
my question is which address should i sent those documents to as my application was done to Liverpool address and now days address is change in new from ??

also i need my spouse id card back asap as she wants to go Poland again can some please advice briefly ?
and is that ok i can write cover note to home office to retrn bac the id card once they check ?

please advice

regards
jo
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

joanna2014

Post by joanna2014 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:59 pm

hi this is jo i sent the eea4 application in may this year and i ask my passport back for travelling purpose now i am looking to sent back my passport to H/O WITH MY EU NATIONAL SPOUSE ID CARD which i did not submit at the time of application
my question is which address should i sent those documents to as my application was done to Liverpool address and now days address is change in new from ??

also i need my spouse id card back asap as she wants to go Poland again can some please advice briefly ?
and is that ok i can write cover note to home office to retrn bac the id card once they check ?

please advice

regards
jo
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:03 pm

joanna2014 wrote:hi this is jo i sent the eea4 application in may this year and i ask my passport back for travelling purpose now i am looking to sent back my passport to H/O WITH MY EU NATIONAL SPOUSE ID CARD which i did not submit at the time of application

please advice

regards
jo
passports/ID can be requested back anytime after application but usually after getting back the passport/ID it must not be sent preferably until it has been asked by caseworker.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

joanna2014

Sheraz

Post by joanna2014 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:46 pm

So you saying Ideally I should not sent the passport and ID back to home office unles the case worker ask for that??
Is that a best to do ??
Then il wait for the home office response
Thanks
Regards
Jo
Meaning of life change every day :)
Live life king size :)