ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ceritifed photocopies of documents i.e bank statment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noapsi
Newly Registered

ceritifed photocopies of documents i.e bank statment

Post by noapsi » Thu May 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello i does anyone know if UKBA accept certified copies of bank statment? i am yet to receive mine but i just sent in a certified copy pending when i get the orignals. Do you think they will accept it?

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Thu May 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Hi,

I had submitted my bank statements printed on Bank letter head from HSBC and they were accepted. Although I had asked the case worker to email me in case she need to see the originals.

These were the statement to prove my maintenance funds of 900

Hope this helps
Solomon

noapsi
Newly Registered

Post by noapsi » Thu May 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi ,
Thanks for your response... Since they accpeted your i hope they do as well.. but my fear is am using a third party fund from abroad and i sent in the first document but for some reason they sent me an email saying they cannot find it and they only gave me 7 days to send it in.. so am yet to received but i got them to photocopy it from abroad and certify it as well.. i really hope they accept it.