ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA REFUSED AFTER 8MONTHS DEAD WAIT.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sad.1

VISA REFUSED AFTER 8MONTHS DEAD WAIT.

Post by sad.1 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:10 pm

applied visa on 29 aug 2012......got enquiry on 12 march...asked more proof for advertisement, CV, bank statement mentioning 50k still avaibale.
send them documents on 28 march and they received them 3rd of april.

got decision on letter n 29 april refusal but this refusal was made another case worker. the one who asked for documents but now this decision made really unfair.

on these basis they that bank letter is not mentioning my name and the sponsor contact details like landline and email address. which was provide in enquiry.
company house recent report which was rovided.

plus they said my occupation is not in APPENDIX J which is business consultant. therefore you do have not met requirement.
i have already decided to go for appeal and asked my laqyer to lodge it by tomorrow or by monday as we have short time.

any suggestion guy?

entrepreneur123

Re: VISA REFUSED AFTER 8MONTHS DEAD WAIT.

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal.
I dont understand why did they say your occupation is not in the list? Business consultant comes under SOC code 2423? also if you dont mind sharing , could you tell what is your education/experience? thanks

sad.1 wrote:applied visa on 29 aug 2012......got enquiry on 12 march...asked more proof for advertisement, CV, bank statement mentioning 50k still avaibale.

got decision on letter n 29 april refusal but this refusal was made another case worker. the one who asked for documents but now this decision made really unfair.

on these basis they that bank letter is not mentioning my name and the sponsor contact details like landline and email address. which was provide in enquiry.

plus they said my occupation is not in APPENDIX J which is business consultant. therefore you do have not met requirement.
i have already decided to go for appeal and asked my laqyer to lodge it by tomorrow or by monday as we have short time.

any suggestion guy?
Last edited by entrepreneur123 on Thu May 09, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HeretoHelp

Post by HeretoHelp » Thu May 09, 2013 5:15 pm

sad.1 wrote:applied visa on 29 aug 2012......got enquiry on 12 march...asked more proof for advertisement, CV, bank statement mentioning 50k still avaibale.

any suggestion guy?
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell me if you went for any interview and also does your educational background matches your business?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm

[quote="entrepreneur123"]Sorry to hear about your refusal.
I dont understand why did they say your occupation is not in the list? Business consultant comes under SOC code 2423? also if you dont mind sharing , could you tell what is your education/experience? thanks

hiii i just dont know why my educational history is i have done BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION degree its bachelors degree. and experiance was showed as a sale and marketing.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:28 pm

[quote="HeretoHelp"][quote="sad.1"]applied visa on 29 aug 2012......got enquiry on 12 march...asked more proof for advertisement, CV, bank statement mentioning 50k still avaibale.

no i havent been called for interview but the fact is they asked me tall the required documents and i have already provided them but i believe the person i provided my additional documents he was not dealing my case by then this decision came from another person but this person has gave the decision for totally different reasons than other case worker asked.

removed user

Post by removed user » Thu May 09, 2013 5:41 pm

sad.1 wrote:
HeretoHelp wrote:

no i havent been called for interview but the fact is they asked me tall the required documents and i have already provided them but i believe the person i provided my additional documents he was not dealing my case by then this decision came from another person but this person has gave the decision for totally different reasons than other case worker asked.

Very sorry to hear about the refusal. Could you tell if they returned documents with the refusal and how did they send it? I.e RoyalMail recorded?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:45 pm

they dont send documents back they keep it with them. incase if your appeal not successful or if they want to remove from country.

Very sorry to hear about the refusal. Could you tell if they returned documents with the refusal and how did they send it? I.e RoyalMail recorded?[/quote]

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:48 pm

[quote="entrepreneur123"]Sorry to hear about your refusal.

dear entrepreneur can u please tell me does bachelors degree come up in level 4 or level 6 if it comes to level 4 so it does says in codes level 4 or above so am i still covered in that 2423 code?

Shinya

Post by Shinya » Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 pm

any suggestion guy?
Job title is 'business consultant'.. that is correct.
But what kind of business did you show? Was it a consultancy firm? what kind of services did you provide?

If you look at code 2423, there is a job description -
Example job tasks:
 assesses the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation seeking advice;
 identifies problems concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods and markets;
 determines the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology, analyses and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions;
 advises governments, commercial enterprises, organisations and other clients in light of research findings;
 runs workshops, and addresses seminars, conferences and the media to present results of research activity or to express professional views.

njb1989
Newly Registered

Post by njb1989 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:32 am

May I ask what fund route did you take, and where are they located?

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:01 am

Bachelors degree comes under NQF 6 level, so i am sure its covered. It might be because the actual services that you stated on contract might not be of business advisor?

sad.1 wrote:
entrepreneur123 wrote:Sorry to hear about your refusal.

dear entrepreneur can u please tell me does bachelors degree come up in level 4 or level 6 if it comes to level 4 so it does says in codes level 4 or above so am i still covered in that 2423 code?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri May 10, 2013 12:35 pm

njb1989 wrote:May I ask what fund route did you take, and where are they located?
Yes it 50k and all the money held till now in uk bank account.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri May 10, 2013 12:38 pm

[quote="entrepreneur123"]Bachelors degree comes under NQF 6 level, so i am sure its covered. It might be because the actual services that you stated on contract might not be of business advisor

Dear entrepreneur they haven't said that your contract mentioning this they he said.

You have stated that your job title is business consultant'' this job title does nt appear in the list of job titles that appear in appendix J. Therefore you do not have met requirement.

I really really much appreciate your help I am going to print out this and going to attach with my appeal.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:19 pm

sent you PM, please check and reply

sad.1 wrote:
entrepreneur123 wrote:Bachelors degree comes under NQF 6 level, so i am sure its covered. It might be because the actual services that you stated on contract might not be of business advisor

Dear entrepreneur they haven't said that your contract mentioning this they he said.

You have stated that your job title is business consultant'' this job title does nt appear in the list of job titles that appear in appendix J. Therefore you do not have met requirement.

I really really much appreciate your help I am going to print out this and going to attach with my appeal.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:32 pm

You probably right about service contract which was provided was mentioning my job title. Case worker said in this
Working in this context means that the core service his business provides on its customers or clients involve the business delivering a service in an occupation at this level. It excludes any work involved in administration, marketing or website functions for the business.

Now I am about to see my lawyer to justify this point bcoz probably bcoz of the service contract was provided was not matching this job title