ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA additional request letter received late.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nob270210
Newly Registered

UKBA additional request letter received late.

Post by nob270210 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:55 am

hi, I have sent my Tier 1 extension on 03 April and done BRP on 19 April.my visa will expire in 25 may 2013. on 1st may ukba sent me a letter that ur passport is not signed,so signed the passport and return it back withen 7 calender days,otherwise your visa will be rejected as invalid.

but i have received that letter yesterday 09 may 2013 which is 9 calender days late.and as per letter my visa is refused.i have checked the royal mail tacking no and it says that delivery is under process.

seniors,plz suggest me what i can do,,,
1;send the signed passport and see what will happen or call them...plz tell me as i have no time left.

will UKBA refuse my application without checking weather i receive it or not.UKBA sent me 2nd class signed for post.

Thanks.
Shan

vinny

Re: UKBA additional request letter received late.

Post by vinny » Fri May 10, 2013 3:04 am

nob270210 wrote:1;send the signed passport and see what will happen
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Itiswell

Post by Itiswell » Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 am

Hi Nob,

So sorry. Send the signed passport along with a letter to explain the delay. Also try to call them immediately and explain the delay, that the signed passport is already on its way to them.

You will be fine, dont worry.