ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many SET(O) forms should I use for the ILR application?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

llnnttss
Newly Registered

How many SET(O) forms should I use for the ILR application?

Post by llnnttss » Fri May 10, 2013 11:49 am

Me, my wife and one kid will apply. Should I use just one form or 3 forms to cover each of us? I am T1(G) holder and the wife and kid are T1(G) dependants.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri May 10, 2013 11:54 am

Have you actually bothered to read the SET(O) form.

Page 8 says: If you have a partner and/or any children under 18 who are living with you in the UK and who are applying for indefinite
leave to remain as your dependants, this is where you give their details.

llnnttss
Newly Registered

Post by llnnttss » Fri May 10, 2013 12:43 pm

linkers wrote:Have you actually bothered to read the SET(O) form.

Page 8 says: If you have a partner and/or any children under 18 who are living with you in the UK and who are applying for indefinite
First of all many thanks for your reply. But the link you provided is for HSMP and I am on T1(G) - probably I shouldn't bother that? I've already read through the SET(O) form and noticed the page 8. It doesn't ask about dependant's absence of UK on that page...... that's why I get confused should I use another SET(O) form for my wife in order to provide details of the absence of UK? The new policy do need applicant's records of absence of UK, does it?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Fri May 10, 2013 12:45 pm

It also says 'Dependants in the UK - settlement'.

fslateef

Post by fslateef » Fri May 10, 2013 3:27 pm

llnnttss wrote:
linkers wrote:Have you actually bothered to read the SET(O) form.

First of all many thanks for your reply. But the link you provided is for HSMP and I am on T1(G) - probably I shouldn't bother that? I've already read through the SET(O) form and noticed the page 8. It doesn't ask about dependant's absence of UK on that page...... that's why I get confused should I use another SET(O) form for my wife in order to provide details of the absence of UK? The new policy do need applicant's records of absence of UK, does it?
According to my knowledge UKBA is not asking and not concern about dependent's absense/holidays out of UK. You don't have to mention that. CMIIW.