ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) appointment PEO - fee?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

greatxander

SET (M) appointment PEO - fee?

Post by greatxander » Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 pm

I booked an appointment in Birmingham for my SET M but wasn't asked to pay GBP 100. I received an email confirming the appointment. Why I wasnt asked for 100 pounds appointment fee?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri May 10, 2013 2:36 pm

This is from the UKBA website:
If you are applying on a paper application form, you will need to pay an appointment fee of £100 per applicant. You must pay this fee before you attend your appointment. To pay this fee, you must call our immigration enquiry bureau between 9:00 and 15:00 on 0870 606 7766. You must call us to pay your fee by the next working day after you book your appointment online. If you do not, your appointment will be cancelled. We therefore strongly advise that you call to pay as soon as possible after booking your appointment.

greatxander

Post by greatxander » Fri May 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Sorry Im still confused... Im applying via PEO using the paper application forms... So does it mean o have to call them?

Emrah

Post by Emrah » Fri May 10, 2013 8:08 pm

greatxander wrote:Sorry Im still confused... Im applying via PEO using the paper application forms... So does it mean o have to call them?
If you are applying on a PAPER application form, you will need to pay an appointment fee of £100 per applicant.

You must pay this fee before you attend your appointment.

To pay this fee, you must call our immigration enquiry bureau between 9:00 and 15:00 on 0870 606 7766.

You must call us to pay your fee by the next working day after you book your appointment online.

If you do not, your appointment will be cancelled. We therefore strongly advise that you call to pay as soon as possible after booking your appointment.
Last edited by Emrah on Fri May 10, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:09 pm

greatxander wrote:Sorry Im still confused... Im applying via PEO using the paper application forms... So does it mean o have to call them?
yes, the fee is only payable for peo applications not for postal, so you should callas soon as you can
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

greatxander

Post by greatxander » Fri May 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Ok i will do that.. thanks... I will call them on monday... Office is closed tomorrow and sunday... Hope my appointment wont be cancelled.

kami786110
Newly Registered

Post by kami786110 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:30 pm

I booked the PEO appointment too, when i rang that number to pay £100 i was told by a lady to pay at PEO office as i had less then five working days left so i think it depends when your appointment is if you have lest then five working days from the day you booked an appointment till the date of appointment you would have to pay fee at PEO.
The lady also told me that she made a note on my appointment then i would pay that £100 when i attend my appointment so it's better to ring the number given and see if you have to pay on the phone or at PEO office.
Hope it helps