ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application confusion ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Easy Tiger

ILR application confusion ?

Post by Easy Tiger » Fri May 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi , I have a question about my wife's ILR application which is due to be submitted in Febuary 2014.

My wife came to the UK on UK spouse visa in December 2011 with a city & guilds ESOL international diploma at A1. Now because she on the old two year route to indefinite leave to remain and not the current 5 year route which was introduced for applicants after July 09th 2012 , what KOLL requirements will apply in her case for ILR.

Thank You

Emrah

Re: ILR application confusion ?

Post by Emrah » Fri May 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Easy Tiger wrote:Hi , I have a question about my wife's ILR application which is due to be submitted in Febuary 2014.

My wife came to the UK on UK spouse visa in December 2011 with a city & guilds ESOL international diploma at A1. Now because she on the old two year route to indefinite leave to remain and not the current 5 year route which was introduced for applicants after July 09th 2012 , what KOLL requirements will apply in her case for ILR.

Thank You
She needs to get the Life in the UK test which is enough for English requirement right now but I think she will need to get intermediate level of English pass after october 2013.