ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HMRC Employment History Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pegakrishna

HMRC Employment History Letter

Post by pegakrishna » Sat May 11, 2013 9:27 am

Hi all,

I'm applying ILR end of June and Is it OK to have HMRC Employment History Letter covering last 5 years dated more than a month.

Will UKBA can consider letters dated more than a month ?

Please advise

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: HMRC Employment History Letter

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 11, 2013 11:08 am

pegakrishna wrote:Hi all,

I'm applying ILR end of June and Is it OK to have HMRC Employment History Letter covering last 5 years dated more than a month.

Will UKBA can consider letters dated more than a month ?

Please advise
I carried for My PEO appointment Employment History dated December'12. It had only 4 years information. You should be o.k with your HMRC,E.H. It took nearly 2 weeks for them to post it to me.How are you going to get the 5th year information?
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

kami786110
Newly Registered

Post by kami786110 » Sat May 11, 2013 11:11 am

I did request the same information and spoke to lady on the phone and she said they only have last 4 years information available so sent 4 years but can't got back to fifth year hope it helps

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 11, 2013 11:15 am

kami786110 wrote:I did request the same information and spoke to lady on the phone and she said they only have last 4 years information available so sent 4 years but can't got back to fifth year hope it helps
That's correct. 5th Year information has to be updated. Every one should get their P60s by May 19th. After that only 5th year information will be updated
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .