ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed: T1 G- additional doc request salary bank transl

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sorento
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

help needed: T1 G- additional doc request salary bank transl

Post by sorento » Sat May 11, 2013 1:49 pm

I submitted my tier 1 general visa extension and just received a letter from UKBA requesting the translation copy for my salary bank statement within 7 days from the date the letter was sent 7 May. I received the lette on 11 May. questions:

1. As the letter was sent on 7 May and received on 11 May that 7 days means 14 May, which is insufficient. Any ideas? A phone number of 08706067766 was left but has always been busy and difficult to get to.

2. As the original salary bank statement was sent to UKBA and I do not have any back up copy that can I ask UKBA to send me back a copy of the bank statement for translation? Is it feasible?

3. If not, I may ask my overseas bank to issue a new salary statement to me and then I will have them translated. In which case, it may take some time to process and probably miss the deadlines. Any ideas?

4. Any template of the bank statement translation?

5. Any idea to the above?

Advices appreciated.
\
Regards

email: ofn2002@hotmail.com