ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for showing funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ersourabhbhola

Help needed for showing funds

Post by ersourabhbhola » Mon May 13, 2013 5:07 am

Hi guys,
I was in UK for last 3 n half years on student and than PSW working in Barclays Bank PLC.
Was thinking of applying entrepreneur visa after expiration of my PSW inside Uk in feb 2013. I had £50000 to apply for visa, but couldn't find a good business plan, So I came back to India
Now i am resettling in India with my own business, I got a call from one of my friend who is a British citizen, just formed a PVT LTD company he wants me to join his business, even he was ready to apply for tier-2 sponsor licence , but process can take 3-8 months.
So we discussed applying for entrepreneur visa from India which is very fast process and is get-table within 2-3 weeks from India, he is ready to make me partner in the business.I have prepared all documents after going through guidance relating to business plan, English requirements and funds maintenance of £3100.
Although I will have constant inflow of £200000 during 3 years time, to be invested in business. But at moment i don't have that money in my account to get the visa.
So I need help to show that funds, I know there are some solicitors/financers who charge some money and help you to give 3rd party authority. If any of you guy know such person in UK or India. please provide me contact details of that person, I will be very thankful to you
Sourabh Bhola

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Help needed for showing funds

Post by Lucapooka » Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 am

Effectively, you are asking for a loan or Venture Capital. This is not an immigration matter so you need to find an appropriate forum that deals with financial investors.