ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved on at Glasgow P.E.O

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gpkris
Newly Registered

ILR Approved on at Glasgow P.E.O

Post by gpkris » Mon May 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Hello All,

ILR approved on at Glasgow . I applied through Maguire Solicitors . Here is the Details.

1) token given at 11 AM
2) Case worker called at 11:20
3) ILR Approved at 12:30 AM .

The process was went very Smoothly because Maguire Solicitors are help me with very efficient Manner and they guide me step by step to prepare my application. I would Suggest if any body want to go through Solicitor Maguire Solicitors are the Best.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Approved on at Glasgow P.E.O

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 13, 2013 7:27 pm

gpkris wrote:Hello All,

ILR approved on at Glasgow . I applied through Maguire Solicitors . Here is the Details.

1) token given at 11 AM

The process was went very Smoothly because Maguire Solicitors are help me with very efficient Manner and they guide me step by step to prepare my application. I would Suggest if any body want to go through Solicitor Maguire Solicitors are the Best.
Congratulations. Please remeber this Forum is not one,where you could advertise Solicitors etc.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

onabanjo

Re: ILR Approved on at Glasgow P.E.O

Post by onabanjo » Mon May 13, 2013 11:13 pm

gpkris wrote:Hello All,

1) token given at 11 AM

Congratulations.Enjoy your ILR :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.