ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF4A Accommodation Evidence Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pandy84
Newly Registered

VAF4A Accommodation Evidence Help

Post by Pandy84 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi All

I really hope you can help.

Basically my wife is applying for her VISA from Japan to settle here in the UK.

I have a really big 1 bed flat with garden big enough for the both of us. When she was in the UK before we both lived here for 8months.

At the moment I'm having real trouble getting hold of my land lord and time really isn't on our side.

I've been ringing the landlord for weeks with no reply. So I contacted the Estate agent who manages our property and got them to write a statement saying that all parties are aware and allow my wife to stay with me and that the property is big enough and solely for our use only.

With that I have council tax bills with both our names on and utility bills , Tenancy agreement and inventory.

Do you think this evidence will be sufficient?

Many thanks!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: VAF4A Accommodation Evidence Help

Post by Amber » Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Pandy84 wrote:Hi All

I really hope you can help.

Basically my wife is applying for her VISA from Japan to settle here in the UK.

I have a really big 1 bed flat with garden big enough for the both of us. When she was in the UK before we both lived here for 8months.

At the moment I'm having real trouble getting hold of my land lord and time really isn't on our side.

I've been ringing the landlord for weeks with no reply. So I contacted the Estate agent who manages our property and got them to write a statement saying that all parties are aware and allow my wife to stay with me and that the property is big enough and solely for our use only.

With that I have council tax bills with both our names on and utility bills , Tenancy agreement and inventory.

Do you think this evidence will be sufficient?

Many thanks!
Yes, if the ECO is satisfied with the documentation, I see no issue.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Pandy84
Newly Registered

Post by Pandy84 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:01 pm

thanks for the reply!

I also have another issue. I only have 3 months left on my tenancy agreement. Do you think a cover letter from myself stating that I have every intention to re new the agreement for a further 12 months be ok?

and maybe a statement from the estate agent saying we will process another term once the current tenancy runs out?

Thanks for your time

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue May 14, 2013 7:33 am

Pandy84 wrote:thanks for the reply!

I also have another issue. I only have 3 months left on my tenancy agreement. Do you think a cover letter from myself stating that I have every intention to re new the agreement for a further 12 months be ok?

and maybe a statement from the estate agent saying we will process another term once the current tenancy runs out?

Thanks for your time
Yes, on the balance of probabilities this seems ok.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.