ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inception
Newly Registered

BC

Post by inception » Mon May 13, 2013 10:02 pm

hi all

just a quick query, i recently got ILR (10 yrs), i was a non EEA family member of an EEA national last 3 yrs of 10 yrs. Can I apply for naturalisation now or have to wait for 12 months

thanks in advance

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BC

Post by Amber » Mon May 13, 2013 10:17 pm

inception wrote:hi all

just a quick query, i recently got ILR (10 yrs), i was a non EEA family member of an EEA national last 3 yrs of 10 yrs. Can I apply for naturalisation now or have to wait for 12 months

thanks in advance
You will have to wait 12 months unless you're the spouse or civil partner of a British Citizen.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Tue May 14, 2013 5:55 pm

thanks in advance
Can you give information that when you sent ILR application then did you submit 3 years evidences of the treaty rights of your EEA national partner.

vickylol

Post by vickylol » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm

thanks in advance
Hi
i have seen in your profile that you have successfully got your ILR in 10 years long residence.
i am in the same boat like you was i have spend 2 years in Non EU family member.
over here Moderators have help me alot and given me a guidance very well
as they told me that i have to proof those 2 years as Non EU family members and proof my wife as well.
my point is that can you please in more deep tell me how to fill up my application and any other supporting document which can help in my application.
i will be very thanks to you

scorpio65
Newly Registered

Post by scorpio65 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:08 am

HI I SPEND 8 YEAS AS STUDENT AND LAST 2 YEARS ON NON EEA FAMILY MEMBER VISA OF EEA NATION THAT MAKES 10 YEARS LAWFUL TIME IN LAST YEAR OCT-20013, NOW IM GOING TO APPLY ILR IN MARCH I KNOW I NEED TO PROOF MY PARTNER WAS EXERCISING TREATY RIGHTS FOR THOSE LAST TOW YEARS
MY QUESTION IS WHAT LIST OF DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR MYSELF AND FROM MY EEA PARTNER TO APPLY FOR ILF
PLEASE HELP

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:15 am

Please do not use capital/uppercase as it's considered shouting and hard to read.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:35 am

vinny wrote:There's no need to shout.

Please don't post multiple duplicate posts.

Did you read Jambo's reply in this topic?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

scorpio65
Newly Registered

Post by scorpio65 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 pm

sorry i didnt knew writing in capital is shouting so sorry for that. :oops: