ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Completing application form FLR M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nangee
Newly Registered

Completing application form FLR M

Post by nangee » Tue May 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello

My husband has been living in England with me for the last 5 years, he is from Sri Lanka. He applied for his ILR 3 years ago and was refused this and was given a 3 year discretionary leave to remain visa. When we applied for the visa it was just as they changed the application forms and the requirements they wanted changed :(
So i am now applying for his next lot of FLR - i thought we could just apply for settlement but hadn't realised that he needed to apply for a further 3 years.
So here is my question i am trying to fill out the form but i am a bit confused at the part about dependants section 4
We have one son who was born in england and has dual nationality so doesn't need to apply as a dependant does this mean i just leave this whole section blank?
Why can't they make these application forms more simple?

Thankyou for any help.