ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependendant Visa Query – Change in Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maya2812
Newly Registered

Dependendant Visa Query – Change in Visa

Post by maya2812 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Thank you for reading my post.

I am currently awaiting my ILR (it’s been 7 months so hopefully I will be getting it soon).

My 3 year old daughter is currently out of the country on holiday. My question is will she have problems coming back into the country if I happen to get my ILR before her return? She is currently on a Tier 2 dependent visa expiring in November 2013. I may be going to get her if I have my visa & passport back or she may travel back with another family member.

Would I need to apply for an ILR dependant visa before she can come back into the country (which costs a fortune from abroad)? She is due to come back in two months time but your reply will affect my decision to possibly cut her holiday short.