ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RECENT PHONE CALL TO UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

monolyte

RECENT PHONE CALL TO UKBA

Post by monolyte » Tue May 14, 2013 1:08 pm

HELLO GUYS, TODAY I CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF MY TI E VISA APP. THE LADY JUST TOLD ME THAT MY APLLICATION IS NOT YET COMPLETED THAT I WILL HEAR FROM UKBA ASAP.
PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? HAS ANYONE CALLED AND GOT SUCH A REPLY AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?
Last edited by monolyte on Tue May 14, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue May 14, 2013 1:50 pm

monolyte, did you attend an interview?

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 pm

NO

tier1girl
Newly Registered

Post by tier1girl » Tue May 14, 2013 2:26 pm

hi monolyte,

please what number did you contact them on?

monolyte

Re: RECENT PHONE CALL TO UKBA

Post by monolyte » Tue May 14, 2013 2:38 pm

0870 606 7766

HeretoHelp

Post by HeretoHelp » Tue May 14, 2013 4:21 pm

monolyte wrote:HELLO GUYS, TODAY I CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF MY TI E VISA APP. THE LADY JUST TOLD ME THAT MY APLLICATION IS NOT YET COMPLETED THAT I WILL HEAR FROM UKBA ASAP.
PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? HAS ANYONE CALLED AND GOT SUCH A REPLY AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?
Did you provide any reference number?

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Tue May 14, 2013 8:54 pm

monolyte wrote:HELLO GUYS, TODAY I CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF MY TI E VISA APP. THE LADY JUST TOLD ME THAT MY APLLICATION IS NOT YET COMPLETED THAT I WILL HEAR FROM UKBA ASAP.
So far as I know every application is processed partly or say pointwise under the supervision of team leader or manager.For example,the attribute part is processed with one while other parts i.e maintenance and language are processed by other team members.So conclusion or report to Team Leader/manager or case owner by the concerned member depends on his/her cases load in the parts/points.

Maintenance or language doesn't take much time to process and report to the manager but the attribute part takes much time to conclude on it.

Before that partly processing,first they look at the validity of an application to be processed ahead under the main head of points or not.For example,they check photograph,corrct fee,correct application and individual immigration history/status.

So as soon as all parts are processed and reported to the manager,a decision is made .

So you don't worry if they have answered that your application is not yet comleted,it may be in progress.....just wait and hope for the best...Anyway good luck for your decision soon.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Sug

Post by Sug » Tue May 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Every body in this forum in my view will get answer in next two weeks i know few of my friends who applied in nov and October got their result so fingers crossed
Hi

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Tue May 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Mr Legal and Sug thanks for your answers

Drabie123
Newly Registered

Post by Drabie123 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Every body in this forum in my view will get answer in next two weeks i know few of my friends who applied in nov and October got their result so fingers crossed[/quote]

Tell us more about this please , how do you know ? This is the 7th month yet know one can help me on the status of my application

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:07 am

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Wed May 15, 2013 8:49 am

dont call or send me pm

Chris292
Newly Registered

Post by Chris292 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:33 am

I have applied in November last year, but till date nothing absolutely what so ever except for the letter in March which everyone got.
I called the helpline this morning and got the same answer as you got.

What does that mean? I am very tensed now.
Is it that they sent something to us or still takes time, I do not know what to understand, going crazy. I will try and call again, maybe will get something different from another agent.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu May 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Hello guys, an update on my previous call to ukba. It turned out that they were about concluding my app. So i got backall my doc.
Brp, approval, all documents. Thank you all for all the fun.

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Thu May 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Congratulations!!!!
monolyte wrote:Hello guys, an update on my previous call to ukba. It turned out that they were about concluding my app. So i got backall my doc.
Brp, approval, all documents. Thank you all for all the fun.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Thu May 16, 2013 8:18 pm

monolyte

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Thu May 16, 2013 8:22 pm

@monolyte

did you attend an interview?

did you send any additional docs to them while your application was pending (including the change in circumstances form)

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu May 16, 2013 9:21 pm

babylondoner wrote:@monolyte

did you attend an interview?

did you send any additional docs to them while your application was pending (including the change in circumstances form)
No interview
no lawyer
But sent extra documents ( 2 x professional body registration, personal insurance, cover letter to ukba explaining urgency to make business trip and reason for sending extra documents) plus change of circumstance form, also wrote MP to complain of delay.
no change of circumstance confirmation but all document sent was received today

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri May 17, 2013 1:37 pm

monolyte

i forgot to ask

CAN YOU LEND ME YOUR BRP FOR FEW DAYS :o :) :) :D

that was always your question to successful aplicants. :D

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Fri May 17, 2013 3:32 pm

babylondoner wrote:monolyte

i forgot to ask

YES OFF COURSE, BUT THERE IS A CHALLENGE, WHICH IS; I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO POST IT TO YOU. I CAN GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT NUMBER TO MADE PAYMENT FOR POSTAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET IT BY NIGHTFALL OR LATEST 2MORO BY 5AM. WHAT DO YOU THINK :D

maxwake

Post by maxwake » Fri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm

very funny reply

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Mon May 20, 2013 9:16 am

monolyte wrote:
babylondoner wrote:monolyte

i forgot to ask

YES OFF COURSE, BUT THERE IS A CHALLENGE, WHICH IS; I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO POST IT TO YOU. I CAN GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT NUMBER TO MADE PAYMENT FOR POSTAGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET IT BY NIGHTFALL OR LATEST 2MORO BY 5AM. WHAT DO YOU THINK :D
Barawo ;) :lol: :lol:

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:45 pm

I called ukba got same answer

Hmmmmm :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Wed May 22, 2013 7:32 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:

THEN YOUR DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND THE RESULT ON ITS WAY TO YOU

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:06 pm

monolyte wrote:
dancingguy05 wrote:

THEN YOUR DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND THE RESULT ON ITS WAY TO YOU
Hi Monolytee
Tq for motivational words. But please let me know how can u say that.
Tx