ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from Composite company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_sp
Newly Registered

Letter from Composite company

Post by hsmp_sp » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:33 pm

Hi all,
I am applying for HSMP soon.

Can someone please tell me what should be the content of the letter that I need to get from my composite company about my employment etc..

I worked with 3 differnt agencies in last year but same composite company.

I got letters from all agencies saying dates worked and pay per/hour.

What should the composite company letter state???

One mote thing...If corporation tax deducted is shown on pay slips..do I need Vouchers????

Thanks[/b]

hsmp_sp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_sp » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:55 pm

ANYONE ?????????????????

hsmp_sp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_sp » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:18 pm

Well...........no one's got any info?

hsmp_sp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_sp » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:14 pm

Hello there,
I think there must be someone who can help me out.....I need this info urgently.
Please advice what I need from my composite company???? I am confused................ :?

jagacharaja

Re: Letter from Composite company

Post by jagacharaja » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:24 am

hsmp_sp wrote: I worked with 3 differnt agencies in last year but same composite company.

I got letters from all agencies saying dates worked and pay per/hour.

What should the composite company letter state???
Thanks[/b]
I don't know what you mean by "composite company", but sounds like you are a consultant working at different client sites, receiving pay from your employer - in which case, it shouldn't matter who your clients are. Not sure if this makes sense.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:26 am

hsmp_sp, do appreciate that all that post here on this Board do so freely, and to issue 3 reminders in under 4 hours is not acceptable. No one is forced to read messages, or stay logged on to this Board.

In any case the answer to your question is clearly here on this Board already. Simply have a good look for discussions about composite companies and dividend vouchers.
John

hsmp_sp
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_sp » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:44 pm

John,

I am sorry for repeat postings..but was in panic mode as I am applying for HSMP ..time is running out...and can't find much needed info ..e.g. about the letter I should ask my composite company to write it for me.

Can someone plz share what they have asked their composte company to write in letter..

I have letters from different agencies stating I worked with them covering my last 3 jobs in 12 month period...but I am applying as salaried employee of composite company, with whom I been for over a year as they send me pay slips n pay to my bank account...so i think I dont need to send those letters from recruitment agencies, i suppose.

Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:58 pm

This Board has a useful search facility. Please use it!

Towards the top of the screen, click on "Search" ..... search for say ..... dividend voucher ..... change to "search for all terms" .... then click on "Search". At the current time that produces 5 hits ... you will get useful guidance there.
John

jagberg
Newly Registered

Post by jagberg » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:35 pm

Im in the same situation as you and cant find help regarding the contracts required. I have been told by 1st Contact that if you are paid from a composite company you must apply as an Independent Contractor. Im applying as such. Im with Giant Powerhouse.