ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same day service: Contract paper, urgent help plz

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

heman

Same day service: Contract paper, urgent help plz

Post by heman » Tue May 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Recently I went for my Tier -1 visa extension. I have been given a list of questions, but Im confused TBH, For example, I have taught someone a course, now UKBA asked for a contract paper, i dont know what to do as i dont have this one. Please help.

Also is it important to provide my tax return paper, people who attended same day service, has anyone submitted this please? Its not listed or otherwise I would have taken it with me.

Is it important to show the contract paper if I am employed ? I just submitted my payslips only to show my previous incomre

Please its urgent, any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Please put down the details of letter you have... It's very confusing in terms of help you are looking for...

heman

Post by heman » Wed May 15, 2013 12:34 am

I taught someone a course and I charged him some money and I have an invoice for that, now UKBA want contract paper for this person which I dont have, have u ever heard that a house tutor signs a contract with a pupil, even if I want to sign a contract with him, what am I going to write in the contract paper?

Are payslips enough to claim points, I havent submitted the offer letter or contract paper that i received initially, is it ok ?

Taxt return paper did not submit, should I resubmit this please?

Thank you for ur reply.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:05 am

how did you raised invoice against your teaching work? did you registered yourself as self-employed with HMRC?

heman

Post by heman » Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

yes declared as self employed longtime ago

heman

Post by heman » Thu May 16, 2013 8:23 am

Any help would be appreciated please.

Showing Payslips are enough to claim Past earning points please?

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Fri May 17, 2013 3:51 pm

If you are showing yourself as self employed then how could you have payslips?

if previous payslips means an earning from previous employer before you were self employed then if these payslips were enough to claim points, why did you showed self employed documents?

If you are claiming points based upon earning of being self employed then you have to prove genuineness of invoice, you can not just write invoice and show amount coming in account and then withdraw it, hence, in order to prove genuineness, you need to provide a contract which could be a simple self drafted one stating terms of study like time and hours per week and rate agreed between you two with some address details

If your invoice had client's address detail on it then it should not have been a problem (I think)

ram80
United Kingdom

Post by ram80 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

They may be asking this information to see if your earnings are genuine, but if you don't have it, better to explain that, and supply other kinds of proof.

For what is accepted as earnings proof, see http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... searnings/
This post does not contain legal advice.

heman

Post by heman » Sun May 19, 2013 9:30 pm

tHANK you so much guys, i really appreciate it. keep up the good work.

By the one of my friends submitting his application by post, but he is stuck with the Question j8: Please tick the relevant boxes to confirm all documents being sent as evidence of previous earnings claimed:

Payslip - Ticked because he has payslips

Personal Bank statements - Ticked

Invoice explanations/payment summaries from your accountant - ticked because invoice summary is going to be sent

P60 - ticked

Letter from your accountant confirming that you received the exact amount - ticked because his Accountant issued a letter

Where you are submitting a combination of bank statements and a letter/invoice summary from ur accountant .... --> Ticked but it was previously ticked so why again then?? bit confusing right?

Any help would be appreciated. Many many thanks again

binghi
Newly Registered

Post by binghi » Mon May 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Where you are submitting a combination of bank statements and a letter/invoice summary from ur accountant .... --> Ticked but it was previously ticked so why again then?? bit confusing right?

It really is (like, to my mind, the whole business with extension), however, I don't think it's double-ticking, because this point ("Where you are submitting a combination "...), is about invoices which should be enclosed in case if the combination of bank statements and accountant's explanation has been chosen as a proof of earnings. So the first tick goes to statements, the second - to accounting letter, third - to invoices.

And about contract. Hope your situation is solved now, but I'm a bit surprised by such a request from the UKBA, because written form of contract is not necessary for teaching service.

heman

Post by heman » Mon May 20, 2013 9:00 pm

exactly, thanks for your help mate.

Lets see what happens.