ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My friend visa grot rejected

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sug

My friend visa grot rejected

Post by Sug » Tue May 14, 2013 8:50 pm

My friends visa got rejected because his contract doesn't show that he is providing tuitions, in his contract it shows he is director they mentioned that that you didn't demonstrate that you are the tutor in the contract that he submitted , he provided ads in which he has his designation as private tutor
He applied on oct 16
Rejection last week
Appealed last week
Hi

entrepreneur123

Re: My friend visa grot rejected

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 am

in policy guidance, you do not need to mentioend your job title in advert and contract..... however mentioning other job title in contract than in application form might have created problem.
Sug wrote:My friends visa got rejected because his contract doesn't show that he is providing tuitions, in his contract it shows he is director they mentioned that that you didn't demonstrate that you are the tutor in the contract that he submitted , he provided ads in which he has his designation as private tutor
He applied on oct 16
Rejection last week
Appealed last week

hey

Post by hey » Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 am

Sug wrote:My friends visa got rejected because his contract doesn't show that he is providing tuitions, in his contract it shows he is director they mentioned that that you didn't demonstrate that you are the tutor in the contract that he submitted , he provided ads in which he has his designation as private tutor
He applied on oct 16
Rejection last week
Appealed last week
HI Sug,

But have they not raise any problem with the soc and job role in business? if not then it will be fine!

Sug

Post by Sug » Wed May 15, 2013 11:32 am

hey wrote:
He applied on oct 16
Rejection last week
Appealed last week
HI Sug,

But have they not raise any problem with the soc and job role in business? if not then it will be fine!

no because private. tutor is above nsq level 4
Hi

willy222
Newly Registered

Post by willy222 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello everyone,

does rejection letter come with recorded delivery?

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:22 pm

willy222 wrote:Hello everyone,

does rejection letter come with recorded delivery?
I have the same doubt. Pls anyone answer this

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Wed May 15, 2013 4:42 pm

When I received my refusal letter It was marked as "sign for" but noone from my household have signed for it.

So I'm guessing if you received recorded delivery, that means there is high chance that you are approved,. Good luck !