ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I qualify for indefinite leave to remain?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ThandyLuv
Newly Registered

Do I qualify for indefinite leave to remain?

Post by ThandyLuv » Wed May 15, 2013 4:59 am

I would appreciate if anyone out there would give me some advice on ma situation.I came into th Uk as work permit dependant in 2006-2010..at th age of 15yrs 11monts with my father..upon renewal of tht visa I was granted a resident permit under discretionary leave to remain.. Which expires next year..The question is when it expires ..Am I eligible to apply for settlement ? I will be 24yrs old then?i done my a levels en university here in th uk..My father was given ilr when I ws given the residence permit..h permanently resides here in th UK.iam not in contact with him thou..I live independently and I'm Wrkin as a nurse....Any advice on what I shud do wen this residence permit expires ?Do I qualify for settlement?I would have been here for 8yrs 3months wen my residence permit expires next year.
Last edited by ThandyLuv on Wed May 15, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

nanmoom

Re: Do I qualify for indefinite leave to remain?

Post by nanmoom » Wed May 15, 2013 5:27 am

[quote="ThandyLuv"]
i suggest you post under 10 years long residence and get some response.... perhaps you might get a quicker response.Regards

ThandyLuv
Newly Registered

Post by ThandyLuv » Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 am

Nanmoon.,do u just that I renew my residence permit and apply under long residence ?