ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR waiting

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LJLASY
Newly Registered

FLR waiting

Post by LJLASY » Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 am

hi I am still waiting for nearly 12 months now and no answer from my MP or HO. I want to ask 2weeks ago I took my children from school and the teacher came to tell me that they done DNA taste for my triplets two identical girls and one boy and the result show two identical DNA and the boy is deferent because he a boy . Yesterday I ask anther mum at the school if they did it for her boy she told me No . So I told my husband about it and he said maybes the HO want to know if they my children or not .because the school normally they make us singe for any things and the children just 6 years old so they don't remember anything .maybe they want to make Tarbell between me and my husband or what . Thanks for read it. :oops:

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 pm

I know you have British family .but it this your first application or you are making an extension?