ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Biometric

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

presario
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Biometric

Post by presario » Wed May 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:24 pm Post subject: Bio metric letter
Hi to all,

i have a query if someone could answer it and guide me what to do. I have received bio-metric letters for my wife, baby and myself. There was some mistakes on the letter for my wife and baby. I called them and get it changed. They sent me letter again for my wife but did not sent for my baby. I called them and told them that it should come to together as i have told them at the same time for both. They said no wait for 15 working days. No letter received and then i called them again and told them i have not received the letter for my baby yet. They check and sent request again on 9th of this month. I said but it has been done as i have received my wife letter so why there is a problem for my baby. Answer was , it has nothing to do with us it depend on the case worker. we just send the request. Now i am again waiting for the letter.

Any advice related to this issue. As if the letter will not come application will not process.

Regards.

ram80
United Kingdom

Post by ram80 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:26 am

Keep chasing them, I don't see any other alternative.
This post does not contain legal advice.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri May 17, 2013 12:24 am

you must make a complaint for this inconvenience.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS