ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) Form Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pegakrishna

SET(O) Form Questions

Post by pegakrishna » Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 am

Hi All,

Those who recently applied ILR and successful... please take a look at below questions and reply back with your answers.

Particularly - please clarify with section 11 documents ..

Note: Initially came on WP (2 years) + Tier 1 G (3 years)

4.3 Have you and/or your partner obtained one of the relevant qualifications listed in Note 1 to show that you have sufficient knowledge of the English language and life in the UK?
If so,show which qualification(s) by ticking one or more of the boxes opposite.
Life in the UK test
ESOL qualification

Answer: I need to select Life in UK option only. Correct me if i'm wrong.

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including
periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons
Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s))
Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel
Other

Note: I have employer letters from previous and current employers to cover annual leaves . But I had 19 days unpaid leaves.To cover both annual paid leaves + unpaid leaves . Please advise which option(s) I need to select ?? PLEASE ADVISE

SECTION 11 – DOCUMENTS
11A All applicants
Ø Your current passport or travel document. If you last entered the UK on a previous passport or travel document, please also provide this document if you have it.
Ø Any previous passports or travel documents you have held during your stay in the UK.
Ø Your Biometrics Residence Permit if you have been issued with one since entering the UK. See Note 4.
Ø Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds. (See Note 5).
Ø A Life in the UK test pass notification letter;

Ø 11L Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents

Evidence specified in section 9A of this form
For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Note: I have selected the above options to submit the documents UKBA. Do I need to select the option and submit the required documents based on 11L ?
Please advise

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Fri May 17, 2013 7:55 am

Can someone respond to my queries that I have ?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: SET(O) Form Questions

Post by Kevin24 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:45 pm

pegakrishna wrote:Hi All,

Those who recently applied ILR and successful... please take a look at below questions and reply back with your answers.

Particularly - please clarify with section 11 documents ..

Note: Initially came on WP (2 years) + Tier 1 G (3 years)

4.3 Have you and/or your partner obtained one of the relevant qualifications listed in Note 1 to show that you have sufficient knowledge of the English language and life in the UK?
If so,show which qualification(s) by ticking one or more of the boxes opposite.
Life in the UK test
ESOL qualification

Answer: I need to select Life in UK option only. Correct me if i'm wrong.

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including
periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons
Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s))
Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel
Other

Note: I have employer letters from previous and current employers to cover annual leaves . But I had 19 days unpaid leaves.To cover both annual paid leaves + unpaid leaves . Please advise which option(s) I need to select ?? PLEASE ADVISE

SECTION 11 – DOCUMENTS
11A All applicants
Ø Your current passport or travel document. If you last entered the UK on a previous passport or travel document, please also provide this document if you have it.
Ø Any previous passports or travel documents you have held during your stay in the UK.
Ø Your Biometrics Residence Permit if you have been issued with one since entering the UK. See Note 4.
Ø Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds. (See Note 5).
Ø A Life in the UK test pass notification letter;

Ø 11L Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents

Evidence specified in section 9A of this form
For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Note: I have selected the above options to submit the documents UKBA. Do I need to select the option and submit the required documents based on 11L ?
Please advise
4.3 Life in the UK Test Pass Certificate
6.3 Letter from Present and Past Employer, Un paid leave you need to give a Personal Note, with supporting documents (if Compassionate Note)
11A. All documents You have ticked.

This how I gave it to CW. I was on a 5 year W.P. CW asked the relevant documents, I gave it to her. Very few questions were asked.

With regard to Tier 1 Query let some one of similar category comment.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .