ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at Sheffield PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shamsiqbal
Newly Registered

ILR success at Sheffield PEO

Post by shamsiqbal » Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello all,

First of all thanks to all the helpful people who post their experiences on this forum to guide others. I have been a silent reader to this forum for long time and prepared for my ILR application with the help of other people's experiences.
I had an appointment along with my wife at Sheffield PEO on 14th May at 1:30 pm. Fortunately we got our ILR approved within an hour after the payment phase and did not see the case worker at all. Receptionsit called my token number after 45 minutes or so to be called at reception, asked for photo copies of the documents, and after 15 minutes same receptionist handed us our original documents back with ILR approval letter. I was very concerned about the cohabitation documents as I was not having quite lot of them, but nobody asked anything at all.
Thank you once again.

syed_ILR

Re: ILR success at Sheffield PEO

Post by syed_ILR » Thu May 16, 2013 6:56 pm

shamsiqbal wrote:Hello all,

First of all thanks to all the helpful people who post their experiences on this forum to guide others. I have been a silent reader to this forum for long time and prepared for my ILR application with the help of other people's experiences.
I had an appointment along with my wife at Sheffield PEO on 14th May at 1:30 pm. Fortunately we got our ILR approved within an hour after the payment phase and did not see the case worker at all. Receptionsit called my token number after 45 minutes or so to be called at reception, asked for photo copies of the documents, and after 15 minutes same receptionist handed us our original documents back with ILR approval letter. I was very concerned about the cohabitation documents as I was not having quite lot of them, but nobody asked anything at all.
Thank you once again.
Congrats !

I never knew about the photocopies! What documents did u photocopy..and is it a must thing? Also did u submit any absence proof or letter?

shamsiqbal
Newly Registered

Post by shamsiqbal » Thu May 16, 2013 7:19 pm

I submitted 12 months payslips and bank statements, 5 p60 and life in uk test certificate along with cohab documents and had photocopies of all of them. I do not think it is must but receptionist asked for it. Though I had absence letter, but no body inquired about it. I had 156 absences in last 5 years, but all of them were paid.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:23 pm

good luck
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:44 pm

syed_ILR wrote:

Thank you once again.
Congrats !

I never knew about the photocopies! What documents did u photocopy..and is it a must thing? Also did u submit any absence proof or letter?
Mate! Good if you give the Photocopies to CW. Please look at SET O Form,it's mentioned that you should give photocopies of all documents you are listing. My CW was very happy to receive the photocopies. Then less work for them. Get them into a good mood.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
syed_ILR wrote:

Thank you once again.
Congrats !

Mate! Good if you give the Photocopies to CW. Please look at SET O Form,it's mentioned that you should give photocopies of all documents you are listing. My CW was very happy to receive the photocopies. Then less work for them. Get them into a good mood.
To be honest if i photocopy my bank statements I will b poor lol!! Can i only photocopy the page where salary is credited??

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Mon May 20, 2013 8:37 am

syed_ILR wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
syed_ILR wrote:

Thank you once again.
Congrats !

To be honest if i photocopy my bank statements I will b poor lol!! Can i only photocopy the page where salary is credited??
any comments from the seniors?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon May 20, 2013 10:49 am

syed_ILR wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
syed_ILR wrote:

Thank you once again.
Congrats !

You could photocopy the following pages:-
1.where your Name, address, account number, Month are shown.
2.Where your salary is credited.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Mon May 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Thank you once again.

Congratulations .Enjoy your ILR

:D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

akash08

Post by akash08 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Kevin24 wrote:
syed_ILR wrote:

Thank you once again.
Congrats !

Somehow it tells me as if we are begging for something?? Paying huge amount of money and qualifying as per the rules.. what is the compulsion to charm the case workers??