ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Family Visa

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri May 17, 2013 12:31 pm

hi i got stamp 4 a month ago on the basis of zambrano after being an alien for over 5 years.Thank GOD.but i have one question if i want to apply visa for my parents to visit my baby and me in ireland.after how long i can apply after getting the stamp.plz more information will be helpful thanks guys. this Forum and all you guys helped me alot and you guys were there when there was no one to talk to me.. and now i have my things sorted.Thanks GOD and thanks to you all guys..A+++++ for this forum...

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Family Visa

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri May 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Zohaibmustafa wrote:hi i got stamp 4 a month ago on the basis of zambrano after being an alien for over 5 years.Thank GOD.but i have one question if i want to apply visa for my parents to visit my baby and me in ireland.after how long i can apply after getting the stamp.plz more information will be helpful thanks guys. this Forum and all you guys helped me alot and you guys were there when there was no one to talk to me.. and now i have my things sorted.Thanks GOD and thanks to you all guys..A+++++ for this forum...
You are still an alien though, or where you meant to say an illegal alien?

You can invite your parents whenever you want, there is no time frame as to how long a stamp should be held.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri May 17, 2013 12:58 pm

i wasnt meant to stay an illegal alien its just happened coz of some issues.anyway i got 3 years stamp now so its mean i can apply visa for my parents anytime as long as i have enough balance to prove that i can look after them

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri May 17, 2013 1:25 pm

[quote="Zohaibmustafa"]i wasnt meant to stay an illegal alien its just happened coz of some issues.anyway i got 3 years stamp now so its mean i can apply visa for my parents anytime as long as i have enough balance to prove that i can look after them[/quote] yes as long as you hold valid visa you can apply for visit visa for them just make sure you have all the documents.eg payslips 6 months,6 months bank statement,birth cert,covering letter,back home bank balance gnib card copy,passport copy ,accomdation etc etc .good luck

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri May 17, 2013 1:28 pm

thanks guys.and one more thing i got letter for stamp 4 stamp 24th of last month but i didnt get the stamp on my passport yet coz my passport was expiring and im going to get the passport on wednesday so im going to GNIB on thursday would there b any problem

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri May 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Zohaibmustafa wrote:i wasnt meant to stay an illegal alien its just happened coz of some issues.
Ok. But it seems thought to me you dont understand the meaning of alien? It means a foreigner who is not a citizen is his/her country of residence.

So as long as you are not an Irish Citizen in Ireland, you will always be an alien.

Anyway like I said, you can invite an members of your family whenever you please, given that you have a stamp 4.
Last edited by IntegratedMigrant on Fri May 17, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Fri May 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Zohaibmustafa wrote:thanks guys.and one more thing i got letter for stamp 4 stamp 24th of last month but i didnt get the stamp on my passport yet coz my passport was expiring and im going to get the passport on wednesday so im going to GNIB on thursday would there b any problem
It is not a problem at all. The only place this issue will arise is when applying for naturalisation, LTR etc but the letter you got is sufficent in those situation.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri May 17, 2013 10:10 pm

[quote="IntegratedMigrant"][quote="Zohaibmustafa"]thanks guys.and one more thing i got letter for stamp 4 stamp 24th of last month but i didnt get the stamp on my passport yet coz my passport was expiring and im going to get the passport on wednesday so im going to GNIB on thursday would there b any problem[/quote]
It is not a problem at all. The only place this issue will arise is when applying for naturalisation, LTR etc but the letter you got is sufficent in those situation.[/quote]

Thanks IntergratedMigrant you specially helped me alot on this forum.deeply appriciate that thanks.