ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 - Entrepreneur - Representative Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dugz
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 - Entrepreneur - Representative Query

Post by dugz » Fri May 17, 2013 1:22 pm

I have been requested to deal with UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applicaions for clients based in Dubai in my legal capacity as a solicitor.

I can't seem to find guidance on how I could assist clients besides checking their documents. Would the client have to submit their Applicaiton in UAE or would I be able to lodge the Application from here in the UK?

If I lodge it in the UK how and where would the client get his demographics done and show his passport etc?

Any help would be grately appreciated.

monolyte

Re: UK Tier 1 - Entrepreneur - Representative Query

Post by monolyte » Fri May 17, 2013 1:31 pm

dugz wrote:I have been requested to deal with UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applicaions for clients based in Dubai in my legal capacity as a solicitor.

I can't seem to find guidance on how I could assist clients besides checking their documents. Would the client have to submit their Applicaiton in UAE or would I be able to lodge the Application from here in the UK?

If I lodge it in the UK how and where would the client get his demographics done and show his passport etc?

Any help would be grately appreciated.
MR LEGAL SOLICITOR, THERE IS A GUIDANCE POLICY FOR THIS VISA CATEGORY. I BELIEVE YOU ARE LEARNED AND IT WILL DO YOU GREAT GOOD TO STUDY IT AND KNOW THE SET BOUNDS AND LIMITS TO WHICH YOU CAN PERFORM YOUR DUTIES.

dugz
Newly Registered

Post by dugz » Fri May 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Unfortunately, the guidance does not advise as to the practicalities of my questions, rather it states the visa requirements.

confused90

Post by confused90 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:27 pm

I am based in Dubai, currently in the UK and shall be able to help out your clients there for a fee of-course.

DO let me know if interested

dugz
Newly Registered

Post by dugz » Fri May 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Thank you for your reply.

What exactly would you do? If the clients meet the requirements, would you check to make sure their documents are in order?

What would our role in the UK be?

Many thanks

confused90

Post by confused90 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:50 pm

dugz wrote:Thank you for your reply.

What exactly would you do? If the clients meet the requirements, would you check to make sure their documents are in order?

What would our role in the UK be?

Many thanks
give me a call on 07940576592 and we can discuss it further