ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa refused..went for appeal...please help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anu1997
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa refused..went for appeal...please help

Post by anu1997 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:23 pm

I and my friend formed an entrepreneur team and applied for entrepreneur visa in the 50000 pounds post-study category on 7th Feb 2013..but been refused on 4th April 2013 for the following reasons

1.My name is not found on the bank statement i submitted..means we don't have joint statements.Actually I provided a statutory declaration to access my friends money(50000 pounds is in my friends account)..Is it not enough?.My friend showed the money in his UK account

2.We haven't provided a proof of business activity as per the profession in our business which mentioned in the code of practice.. we provided detailed business plan where we mentioned each of our role in the business.Mine is account manager.but how can show the experience as account manger as our company is quite new and registered with the company house hardly within 3 month of the application?

3.we haven't provided the evidence for our business contracts as we mentioned in our business plan.Our business is a whole sale kid wear sale.for that we have to imports cheap children cloths from India. we could only provide the business contacts of a person who have the importing license at that point of time.

We are in total distress as we live UK as a family. I have spent more than 4000 pounds for the visa application and the solicitor.we applied through a solicitor here.I think it was his responsibility to put all documents..but he never agree to that.he says the documents he submitted were enough.now we went for appeal and waiting for the hearing..Is there any chance for getting the visa?I chanced upon this forum recently where i found members very kind and helpful.please help me and my family as i have severely handicap child with me.this is my only hope..

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Entrepreneur Visa refused..went for appeal...please help

Post by tanvir1985th » Fri May 17, 2013 3:35 pm

anu1997 wrote:I and my friend formed an entrepreneur team and applied for entrepreneur visa in the 50000 pounds post-study category on 7th Feb 2013..but been refused on 4th April 2013 for the following reasons

1.My name is not found on the bank statement i submitted..means we don't have joint statements.Actually I provided a statutory declaration to access my friends money(50000 pounds is in my friends account)..Is it not enough?.My friend showed the money in his UK account

2.We haven't provided a proof of business activity as per the profession in our business which mentioned in the code of practice.. we provided detailed business plan where we mentioned each of our role in the business.Mine is account manager.but how can show the experience as account manger as our company is quite new and registered with the company house hardly within 3 month of the application?

3.we haven't provided the evidence for our business contracts as we mentioned in our business plan.Our business is a whole sale kid wear sale.for that we have to imports cheap children cloths from India. we could only provide the business contacts of a person who have the importing license at that point of time.

We are in total distress as we live UK as a family. I have spent more than 4000 pounds for the visa application and the solicitor.we applied through a solicitor here.I think it was his responsibility to put all documents..but he never agree to that.he says the documents he submitted were enough.now we went for appeal and waiting for the hearing..Is there any chance for getting the visa?I chanced upon this forum recently where i found members very kind and helpful.please help me and my family as i have severely handicap child with me.this is my only hope..

first of all i am expressing my sympathy to u upon the refusal. all i can understand u found a stupid solicitor. yr case has been made in a poor way.bank statement should be fine if both of u signed the statement along with a solicitor. but u must provide business contract. this is in the immigration rule. there is no exception to that. yr solicitor just robbed u by taking 4000 pounds. but i would blame u as well. didnt u read the guidance before u made the application? u must also provide proof of business activity which means advertisement. its a easy thing to do. being very honest i dont think u have any chance there. but there r two ways in front of u. No 1 sue the solicitor to prove that he was ignorant then u can make it a case or re apply. i would say go for reapply and sue yr solicitor for compensation. now i dont know the law of reapplication when yr visa is expired. u have to ask someone who knows. hope it helps. thx

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Fri May 17, 2013 3:35 pm

anu1997 wrote:I and my friend formed an entrepreneur team and applied for entrepreneur visa in the 50000 pounds post-study category on 7th Feb 2013..but been refused on 4th April 2013 for the following reasons

first of all i am expressing my sympathy to u upon the refusal. all i can understand u found a stupid solicitor. yr case has been made in a poor way.bank statement should be fine if both of u signed the statement along with a solicitor. but u must provide business contract. this is in the immigration rule. there is no exception to that. yr solicitor just robbed u by taking 4000 pounds. but i would blame u as well. didnt u read the guidance before u made the application? u must also provide proof of business activity which means advertisement. its a easy thing to do. being very honest i dont think u have any chance there. but there r two ways in front of u. No 1 sue the solicitor to prove that he was ignorant then u can make it a case or re apply. i would say go for reapply and sue yr solicitor for compensation. now i dont know the law of reapplication when yr visa is expired. u have to ask someone who knows. hope it helps. thx

anu1997
Newly Registered

Post by anu1997 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 pm

tanvir1985th wrote:

What is rule about reapply?.If I withdraw the appeal application and reapply?.anyone knows about it?

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Do not withdraw at present. Use the time now available to you to gather all proper documentation.
When you get your appeal decision you can file a fresh application within 28 days from the decision date.
Mind you make your documentation perfectly as you will not get a chance to appeal then, if refused.