ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPLICATION REFUSED TIER 4 TO TIER 1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahin12

APPLICATION REFUSED TIER 4 TO TIER 1

Post by shahin12 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 pm

DEAR ALL
APPLIED :05/12/12
BIO :19/12/12
RESULT:17/05/13
DECISION :REFUSED
CATEGORY : d
TIER 4 TO TIER 1
Ground of Refusal as flows :
You have stated that you have access to funds of £200000.00 being made available to you and your team member by a third party.
As evidence of this third party funding ,you must provide;
1, a declaration from third party
2,a letter from a legal representative
3. a letter from the bank stating the funds can be accessed by the applications.
You have provided all those documents however the third party declaration has not been signed by both applicants in addition to the third party and therefore cannot be accepted.the evidence you have supplied to establish that funds are being made available to you is not acceptable because they have not been signed by both applicants.This does not meet the requirements specified under Appendix A of the Immigration Rules.
We have therefore been unable to award points for Attributes.

I DONOT HAVE RIGHT O APPEAL AGAINST THE DECISION BECAUSE I STILL HAVE VALID TIER 4 VISA .

PLEASE HELP !! CAN I MAKE APPEAL AGAINST THAT.[/b]
Last edited by shahin12 on Fri May 17, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri May 17, 2013 7:34 pm

I'm lost! Was this to switch or apply for entry clearance? An application to switch should have been refused on the grounds that you did not have access to 50K from one or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Services Authority. An application for entry clearance would not have a right of appeal in any case.

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Fri May 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Lucapooka wrote:I'm lost! Was this to switch or apply for entry clearance? An application to switch should have been refused on the grounds that you did not have access to 50K from one or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Services Authority. An application for entry clearance would not have a right of appeal in any case.
hi
thanks for reply
May be you didn't get me.please read my post.I was made an application on 05/12/2012
switch from tier 4 student
third party funding 200k
refusal grond on above.

HeretoHelp

Post by HeretoHelp » Fri May 17, 2013 8:52 pm

shahin12 wrote:
Lucapooka wrote:I'm lost! Was this to switch or apply for entry clearance? An application to switch should have been refused on the grounds that you did not have access to 50K from one or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Services Authority. An application for entry clearance would not have a right of appeal in any case.
hi
thanks for reply
May be you didn't get me.please read my post.I was made an application on 05/12/2012
third party funding 200k
refusal grond on above.
Hi

Sorry to hear about your refusal. Can you tell me if you had any interview or they have asked you to provide any documents?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Normally if leave is still valid then no appeal right is being given. Therefore, you can reapply or switch to another category.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:09 pm

HeretoHelp wrote:
shahin12 wrote:
hi
thanks for reply
third party funding 200k
refusal grond on above.
No interview ,no correspondence
thanks

Hi

Sorry to hear about your refusal. Can you tell me if you had any interview or they have asked you to provide any documents?

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Sat May 18, 2013 12:35 am

Shahin12 I think you can go for judicial review as you can't apply again in same category within country

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Sat May 18, 2013 12:41 am

Hiraumar wrote:Shahin12 I think you can go for judicial review as you can't apply again in same category within country

Thanks bro for your suggestion . But as they can't give me the right of appeal if will go for judicial review .

help_please

Post by help_please » Sat May 18, 2013 12:57 am

did you submit third party letter stated your and another partner name and signature contract between three of them....
regards,

help_please

Post by help_please » Sat May 18, 2013 1:03 am

and also it is important third party should mention your and other team member names and stat funds will be available to both of you.....

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Sat May 18, 2013 1:10 am

Shahin12 if you don't have right of appeal you can go for judicial review if you got strong point to prove may be you forgot or something I am not sure what was the reason you didn't sign

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 am

help_please wrote:and also it is important third party should mention your and other team member names and stat funds will be available to both of you.....
Thanks for reply
As I mention on my post that everything was ok ,my name,my team member name was there. But unfortunately me and my team member were not signed on declaration letter.
Only problem was SIGN
Regards

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 am

Hiraumar wrote:Shahin12 if you don't have right of appeal you can go for judicial review if you got strong point to prove may be you forgot or something I am not sure what was the reason you didn't sign
The reason was as my third party on abroad he was signed and declare that he will make make the money available for us.just why.

Regards

shahin12

Re: APPLICATION REFUSED TIER 4 TO TIER 1

Post by shahin12 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 am

shahin12 wrote:DEAR ALL
TIER 4 TO TIER 1
You have stated that you have access to funds of £200000.00 being made available to you and your team member by a third party.
3. a letter from the bank stating the funds can be accessed by the applications.
You have provided all those documents however the third party declaration has not been signed by both applicants in addition to the third party and therefore cannot be accepted.the evidence you have supplied to establish that funds are being made available to you is not acceptable because they have not been signed by both applicants.This does not meet the requirements specified under Appendix A of the Immigration Rules.

I DONOT HAVE RIGHT O APPEAL AGAINST THE DECISION BECAUSE I STILL HAVE VALID TIER 4 VISA .

Please request to all moderator please help give me some advice fellows please

help_please

Post by help_please » Sat May 18, 2013 2:48 am

if you attached singed declaration between you and your team member....it should be fine.......

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Sat May 18, 2013 2:53 am

help_please wrote:if you attached singed declaration between you and your team member....it should be fine.......
I do understand that , but I didn't . My humble question is if I will attach sign declare for judicial review then it will be acceptable or not?

Regards

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Sat May 18, 2013 3:32 am

sheraz7 wrote:Normally if leave is still valid then no appeal right is being given. Therefore, you can reapply or switch to another category.
thanks for reply
Brother i am not talking about another category as they didn't give me right of appeal may I apply for judicial review or ask for permission of appeal.And if will go for appeal what will be the chance of acceptance !!

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:01 am

HI Shahin, why dont you send a copy of a new declaration signed to your third party via courier and ask him to sign it and send it back and then take it to the judicial review?

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Sat May 18, 2013 11:05 am

Hi shahin12 I am quite sure you can go for judicial review and I hope It'll be approved there best of luck

Mr Legal

Re: APPLICATION REFUSED TIER 4 TO TIER 1

Post by Mr Legal » Sat May 18, 2013 11:36 am

shahin12 wrote:DEAR ALL
TIER 4 TO TIER 1

I read and understood your circumstances.Legally you cant entertain your right of appeal because you have a valid visa so far.YOur case's reason of refusal (if it is so) is very simple and clear to you for making re-application provided that you address the reason of refusal and furnish the specified reqired docs.
I can understand your intention to make an appeal just to avoid further charge of visa fee which is huge,indeed,but re-application is the correct option with you rather than to be involved in judicial review etc.

There is an additional option with you if you are certain that the objection of refusal from ukba is totally wrong and that you had provided the correct specified required docs to them at the time of application,you can write an application to the UKBA addressing the reason and to highlight your specified required docs.Though this is not legally binding on the UKBA to entertain it ,but they may consider it on the ground of humanity.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.