ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

experts advice needed....

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qkiyani
Pakistan

experts advice needed....

Post by qkiyani » Sun May 19, 2013 6:51 am

hi,

My tier 1 ent psw route visa is refused n given right to appeal.my visa is expired in march now my question is can i send a fresh application.
some of solicitors says yes i can reapply with in 28 days after refusal n some of them says i hav to leave country n apply from home country via 200k route.

need ur suggestion plz

Mr Legal

Re: experts advice needed....

Post by Mr Legal » Sun May 19, 2013 9:16 am

qkiyani wrote:hi,

My tier 1 ent psw route visa is refused n given right to appeal.my visa is expired in march now my question is can i send a fresh application.
some of solicitors says yes i can reapply with in 28 days after refusal n some of them says i hav to leave country n apply from home country via 200k route.

need ur suggestion plz
Yes you can re-apply within 28days of your refusal,withdrawal or tribunal decision.If you dont make an appeal or reapply within due time,then you have to leave the country.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun May 19, 2013 9:31 am

need ur suggestion plz
Sorry to hear about this mate !
May I know what was the reason ?

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 pm

@qkiyani

if u re-apply after initial application refused then bear in mind u may not be given right of appeal this time round,if application refused again :( , so make ur application straight n all supporting document attached.

galti ki gunjaish nahi hei lol

help_please

Post by help_please » Sun May 19, 2013 2:33 pm

what was the reason....

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun May 19, 2013 3:16 pm

if you feel the decision is wrong then you should appeal it.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sun May 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Mr Legal wrote:

need ur suggestion plz
Yes you can re-apply within 28days of your refusal,withdrawal or tribunal decision.If you dont make an appeal or reapply within due time,then you have to leave the country.
Thanx 4 ur suggestions
really appreciate that... :)

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm

KickAss wrote:

need ur suggestion plz
we applied as a team psw route n money held in uk accounts. both had money held in their personal uk accounts 25 k each.

reasons for refusal:

1. no letter has been provided to prove that we both hav access to 50k so no point been awarded.
2. no landline number is provided

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Sun May 19, 2013 6:46 pm

qkiyani wrote:
KickAss wrote:

need ur suggestion plz
we applied as a team psw route n money held in uk accounts. both had money held in their personal uk accounts 25 k each.

reasons for refusal:

1. no letter has been provided to prove that we both hav access to 50k so no point been awarded.
I am sorry for refusal. Have you given an Client's mobile number and email address instead of landline number in your contract. thanks

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sun May 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Darvesh wrote:@qkiyani

if u re-apply after initial application refused then bear in mind u may not be given right of appeal this time round,if application refused again :( , so make ur application straight n all supporting document attached.

galti ki gunjaish nahi hei lol
Shukria janab

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Sun May 19, 2013 6:55 pm

sheraz7 wrote:if you feel the decision is wrong then you should appeal it.

reasons for refusal:

Now we r joining our accounts like he is adding me in his account n i am adding him in my account but still bank is not willing to give any letter that we have access to 50 k.

n also we r providing revised contract n covering letter from third party that y landline number was not provided. Reason was we had contract with a takeaway n they only had landline line for customer orders, n the owner of the takeaway is not present all the time n he dont answer the phone.

can u plz advise me on this matter n wats the chances of wining appeal.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sun May 19, 2013 7:07 pm

need ur suggestion plz

My opinion:

You cannot apply again and your only option is to appeal. Because, your passport must be with homeoffice right now. And the new application form does not allow you submit a application without your passport. Meaning you have to submit passport with the application until unless its stolen or lost.

The older version of application form allowed you to do so however cannot do it now. My opinion is that your application will be termed invalid and returned if you submit.

imranabro
Newly Registered

recommandation

Post by imranabro » Sun May 19, 2013 8:04 pm

i would recommand u apply through dean manson solicitors brother. I applied thru them and i got it