ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR O rene waiting since Dec 12, employers getting impatient

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mrs Ali
Newly Registered

FLR O rene waiting since Dec 12, employers getting impatient

Post by Mrs Ali » Sun May 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Case Submitted for renewal of FLRM 12/12
Acknowledgement received 28/12/12
Bio-metrics Letter received: 06/03/13
Biometrics done: 21/03/13
Awaiting Decision

My employers are now getting very upset, this has put me in a very difficult position. I dont know what to do and I am very stressed now. It has been 5 months and waiting.

We have a flat together and decent jobs. We have been married (not acknowledged by Home office) for nearly 8 years.

mummytwo

Re: FLR O rene waiting since Dec 12, employers getting impat

Post by mummytwo » Mon May 20, 2013 10:35 am

Mrs Ali wrote:Case Submitted for renewal of FLRM 12/12
Acknowledgement received 28/12/12
Bio-metrics Letter received: 06/03/13
Biometrics done: 21/03/13
Awaiting Decision

My employers are now getting very upset, this has put me in a very difficult position. I dont know what to do and I am very stressed now. It has been 5 months and waiting.

We have a flat together and decent jobs. We have been married (not acknowledged by Home office) for nearly 8 years.
Sorry to hear you are caught in thus time situation, I am currently in the same shoes as you hut I got my employer to carry out checks with the home office to confirm I had a pending application and that my current leave remains same whilst my case is been decided on. They got a confirmation from home office in less than a week and was told to repeat the checks in 12 months. Sorry but I cannot remember the name of the form now but I think it's employee verification check oor something not so sure. It might be worth it to mention this to them and by the way I applied usi g the flr(o) form so am sure any employer can carry out the check irrespective of the application type.
I wish us the very best. Sorry for the typos, using my phone.

Mrs Ali
Newly Registered

FLRO and employers

Post by Mrs Ali » Mon May 20, 2013 12:17 pm

My employer is just being nasty as I complained about a few managers and their attitude.

I now feel intimidated as they are bringing up my visa ever few weeks.

I have spoken to my lawyer and he said he will write a letter to them, however, it will probably buy couple of months.

Thanks for your message I will look for the form.