ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azo

P60

Post by azo » Mon May 20, 2013 12:11 am

Hi I'm looking for an answer on a settlement visa for my wife, who is in China.

The guidelines are a bit vague, on if I have to submit a P60 and there is no clear answer, the information I'm looking at is I may but its not a requirement.

I have a letter from my employer with the required information, I work at a university, I have the required number of wage slips signed and stamped and the required period of bank statements. However, as of yet my company has not issued us with a P60 (end of year tax form)

Regards

0zzy1

Re: P60

Post by 0zzy1 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:21 pm

azo wrote:Hi I'm looking for an answer on a settlement visa for my wife, who is in China.

The guidelines are a bit vague, on if I have to submit a P60 and there is no clear answer, the information I'm looking at is I may but its not a requirement.

I have a letter from my employer with the required information, I work at a university, I have the required number of wage slips signed and stamped and the required period of bank statements. However, as of yet my company has not issued us with a P60 (end of year tax form)

Regards
The guidelines clearly state P60 is a requirement "if issued" since your P60 has not yet been issued then you will not have to send it, HOWEVER, since it's the end of may and all employers are issuing their P60's i suggest you wait untill your P60 is issued then send it with your application.