ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Refused 200K

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

casanova786
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Refused 200K

Post by casanova786 » Mon May 20, 2013 5:16 am

Hi to everyone. i applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa as a team. (200K Route)
we both are on tier 4 visas. My visa ll b expire 21/05/13 and my team partner visa ll b upcoming December. i received my refusal letter 2 weeks ago.
Refusal points. You have provided all those documents however the third party declaration affidavit has not been signed by both applicants in addition to the third party.

2) provided declaration did not mention us about the relation of the third party to the both applicants and did not mention about the relation of the both applicants. they did not do any query no interview.

but in third party deceleration affidavit from Pakistan signed by our sponsor and his NIC copy.there was our names on it as well. but both of us did not signed it here,
but in refusal UKBA said as well the both applicants signatures should be on affidavit in presence of third party.

according to me its mean both of us travel to pakistan just for signatures, which is unable to do for us in practical life.

UKBA did not gave us right of appeal because we have still valid visas.

Should we go for Judicial review?? If then my visa ll b expire tommorow what should i do? Please help me

HeretoHelp

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Refused 200K

Post by HeretoHelp » Mon May 20, 2013 7:55 am

casanova786 wrote:Hi to everyone. i applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa as a team. (200K Route)
we both are on tier 4 visas. My visa ll b expire 21/05/13 and my team partner visa ll b upcoming December. i received my refusal letter 2 weeks ago.
Refusal points. You have provided all those documents however the third party declaration affidavit has not been signed by both applicants in addition to the third party.

2) provided declaration did not mention us about the relation of the third party to the both applicants and did not mention about the relation of the both applicants. they did not do any query no interview.

but in third party deceleration affidavit from Pakistan signed by our sponsor and his NIC copy.there was our names on it as well. but both of us did not signed it here,
but in refusal UKBA said as well the both applicants signatures should be on affidavit in presence of third party.

according to me its mean both of us travel to pakistan just for signatures, which is unable to do for us in practical life.

Should we go for Judicial review?? If then my visa ll b expire tommorow what should i do? Please help me
When did you applied?

casanova786
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Refused 200K

Post by casanova786 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:56 pm

HeretoHelp wrote:
casanova786 wrote:Hi to everyone. i applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa as a team. (200K Route)

When did you applied?
i applied 10/12/12/. refused 01/05/13... judicial review filed today..
i launched FLR O application to UKBA to keep my status legal. i did FLR O on the basis of Judicial review. how much chances i ll get FLR O stay ?

Ahmediqbal
Newly Registered

Facing Same Issues

Post by Ahmediqbal » Fri May 24, 2013 12:18 pm

I have been refused visa exactly on the same reasons. Now a days, i am preparing to request a JR. May I request you to kindly advise me on the grounds on which you based your JR? and if possible shaRE the statement of your review.
Thanks