ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA - a Real pain !!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desmortess

UKBA - a Real pain !!!!

Post by desmortess » Mon May 20, 2013 3:00 pm

I have given my application on 2nd week of FEB 2013 for spouse visa and today is MAY 20 and they got back to me only today saying "my spouse pay slips are missing from the document which I submitted". I am very damn sure I had submitted it but they saying simply they do not have it.

Its been 3 months and why should they ask me in the end of the 3rd month which is real pain in the A++. They could have asked me before. This obviously shows that they must have lost my pay slip or they simply taking time off from me or they simply testing my patience.

Anyway, without quarreling I told them I would ask my spouse to send pay slips across.

Anyone had any experience like this? Please share

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Documents getting lost by ECO's is not new to UKBA when deciding applications to issue visa. I will endeavour you to ask your spouse to re-send another payslips ( I doubt it if his/her employer may be able to issue original ones) if not, you can ask them for print out, stamped and dated by a manager, and write a cover note explaining why you cannot submit original copies. Good luck.