ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for Mother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xrootx

Visit visa for Mother

Post by xrootx » Mon May 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi,
I am here in UK on tier 1 visa. I am planing to invite my mother for few weeks. My mother owns a house and father is retired for last 10 years he dont receive any pension as he use to work for private firm. My mother has a bank account that she use to deposit money that i sent from here. The problem is i can only show a house and a bank statement of my other from my mother side. I cant show any source of income or anything else. Could you please let me know anything else i can add to make my case strong.
Thanks

selva

Re: Visit visa for Mother

Post by selva » Wed May 29, 2013 2:28 pm

xrootx wrote:Hi,
I am here in UK on tier 1 visa. I am planing to invite my mother for few weeks. My mother owns a house and father is retired for last 10 years he dont receive any pension as he use to work for private firm. My mother has a bank account that she use to deposit money that i sent from here. The problem is i can only show a house and a bank statement of my other from my mother side. I cant show any source of income or anything else. Could you please let me know anything else i can add to make my case strong.
Thanks
how do you send money to your mum? any supporting docs? is there any docs for your fathers retirement and any lamp sum or private pension?? any bro or sisters living with them? you need to satisfy that she has strong connection to her country and will be returning..