ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for eea family permit,

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Diomond

Applying for eea family permit,

Post by Diomond » Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Dear fellows,
i am going to apply for eea family permit, can anybody give me a list and tips so i dont get refused, i hv 4eufam residence card, me and my wife both working , all doccuments are available . Most important thing is i have been removed from UK last year as an over stayer , and when i made eea2 application as a partner ,they refused that and deported me So after we married , Thanks in advance

Help on hand
Newly Registered

Post by Help on hand » Tue May 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Did u leave voluntarily?

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: Applying for eea family permit,

Post by zubby007 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Diomond wrote:Dear fellows,
i am going to apply for eea family permit, can anybody give me a list and tips so i dont get refused, i hv 4eufam residence card, me and my wife both working , all doccuments are available . Most important thing is i have been removed from UK last year as an over stayer , and when i made eea2 application as a partner ,they refused that and deported me So after we married , Thanks in advance
Where are you and where did you get married?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Tue May 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Help on hand wrote:Did u leave voluntarily?
I think so,, i mean i was in detention then has been granted bail then when i went to appear in front of a immigration officer ( i was suppose to every week) then put me back to detention, and gave me a ticket , then they sent me, i dont know if its voluntarily ????
thanks for ur reply, waiting again

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Tue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

zubby007 wrote:
Diomond wrote:Dear fellows,
Where are you and where did you get married?
Well i am in ireland now, and we were married in romania

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 am

I suggest you don't apply for FP I have very similar situation with my wife who was removed from UK, You will mostly likely be refused visa and you will waste much time.

If you don't want to waste time, make your way to UK with your wife and marriage certificate, they ought to give you entry stamp at the border. But I can't afford to tell you how your previous immigration history will affect this step.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Wed May 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Pablito wrote:I suggest you don't apply for FP I have very similar situation with my wife who was removed from UK, You will mostly likely be refused visa and you will waste much time.

If you don't want to waste time, make your way to UK with your wife and marriage certificate, they ought to give you entry stamp at the border. But I can't afford to tell you how your previous immigration history will affect this step.
Thaks for your reply,
wht u mean by u cant afford to tell ... tell me i would like to know wht would be the outcomes,

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Wed May 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Theoretically your past immigration history does not affect your present right to accompany your wife to UK, however there is some possibility that at the border, the officer may be aware of it and perhaps make it complicated for you to enter. YOu may want to have basic knowledge on how to argue your case once you get there.

Personally I haven't read many cases of people who tried it, but it seems that those whom I heard about were successful.

Help on hand
Newly Registered

Post by Help on hand » Thu May 23, 2013 10:28 am

looking at your situation, it will be very hard to obtain FP and enter UK only on marriage certificate to EU citizen. I can see it is going on your favour.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Help on hand wrote:looking at your situation, it will be very hard to obtain FP and enter UK only on marriage certificate to EU citizen. I can see it is going on your favour.
So i thik the best option is to make my way to UK with FP, i think i m gonna do tht, i am sure they have to let me in ,, they cant refuse me

okwarafrank
Newly Registered

Post by okwarafrank » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Dear fellows,
Please i want to apply for EEA Family Permit to accompany my unmarried partner to the Uk. I already have 5years Romanian residence because we have a son together. How do i apply for it, i have been looking at the British embassy embassy website in Bucharest and there is no link to apply for it online, have downloaded the form and filled it but in there website it says, you must have appointment. Please has anyone applied for Entry permit from Romania