ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) 6.3 Question Very Urgent Next Week ILR Appoinment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ramsushu
Newly Registered

SET(O) 6.3 Question Very Urgent Next Week ILR Appoinment

Post by ramsushu » Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 am

Hi All,

I have ILR appointment next week, quick reply will reslove my problem please reply ASAP.

I am on tier 1 general for last 3.5 years and was on workperit before for 1.5 year. I am not sure if i need to fill below question. Your help will be much appreciated. Do i need to provide evidence for period i was outside UK ? I was outside uk for about 73 days altogether and was not more than 4 weeks at same time.

I am confused about 6.3 do i need to fill and provide evidence ?

Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave) is required from those applying
under Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer);Tier 2 (General); Tier 2 (Minister of religion); Tier 2
(Sportsperson); Tier 5 International Agreement, and permitted employment categories - except Highly
Skilled Migrants.
Evidence of absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons is also required from all of the above
categories, and those applying under the Tier 1 (General); Business person; Self-employed person;
Investor; Innovator; Writer; Composer, and Artist categories.
6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including
periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons
Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s))
Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel

Thanks & Regards
Ram

GenX

Re: SET(O) 6.3 Question Very Urgent Next Week ILR Appoinment

Post by GenX » Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 am

ramsushu wrote:Hi All,

I have ILR appointment next week, quick reply will reslove my problem please reply ASAP.

I am on tier 1 general for last 3.5 years and was on workperit before for 1.5 year. I am not sure if i need to fill below question. Your help will be much appreciated. Do i need to provide evidence for period i was outside UK ? I was outside uk for about 73 days altogether and was not more than 4 weeks at same time.

I am confused about 6.3 do i need to fill and provide evidence ?

Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave) is required from those applying
under Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer);Tier 2 (General); Tier 2 (Minister of religion); Tier 2
(Sportsperson); Tier 5 International Agreement, and permitted employment categories - except Highly
Skilled Migrants.
Evidence of absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons is also required from all of the above
categories, and those applying under the Tier 1 (General); Business person; Self-employed person;
Investor; Innovator; Writer; Composer, and Artist categories.
6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including
periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons
Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s))
Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel

Thanks & Regards
Ram
Hi,

My understanding is that you don't need any evidences if the absences are not mor then 180 days. I did not submit any evidence neither I selected any option in section 6.3 and CW did not ask me anything. My appointment wading Croydon last week. So I would say donor worry about this letter or evidence

hsmp505

Post by hsmp505 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Case worker may not ask from few individuals but it is always better to have this letter from employer(s) now that it is asked
for in form as well as in guidance as if Case workers asks for it than it can be an issue.

Please check Page 4, 2nd column

Here is link:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf

Although in few recent posts from people it was not asked from them and some provided letter without being asked by CW
but better to be safe.