ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can you guarantee a Venture Capital fund for us?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raminxp
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Can you guarantee a Venture Capital fund for us?

Post by raminxp » Tue May 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi,

Me and my brother have a business idea. I'm in the UK and he is not. We need a business plan that provides us at least £50k of fund from venture capital firms regulated by the FSA (to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur). We don't mind paying any extra fee, but something that guarantees that we get the funds. Can anybody in this forum help me with that?

We don't even mind paying £50k + commission charges to a Venture Capital just to get the paperwork for the visa.

Please reply here or send me a private message if you can help.

Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:10 pm

What you are asking for is not legal and allowed by forum rules. So refrain from making such posts.

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 pm

And people wonder why there applications are getting refused.... :roll:

sakaysar
Newly Registered

Post by sakaysar » Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Highly_Skilled wrote:And people wonder why there applications are getting refused.... :roll:

I totally agree with you. This is ridiculous. Please avoid such remarks, what you are asking is illegal & anyone can make a fool out of such people. Where they take their money & provide fake documents. At the end they loose everything.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:37 am

These are the people who later come back to the board and claim that our solicitor or our agent used forged documents without our knowledge and we are accused of deception by UKBA and 10 year ban imposed. And claim we are innocent!!!