ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VIsa Refused I want to make new application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wandali
Kenya

VIsa Refused I want to make new application

Post by wandali » Tue May 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Hello guys

I received a letter today that my visa has been refused based on not have studied the course related to my business and also they are not sure whether my funds a genuine cause someone transferred the money to my account.

They said I can appeal the decision but I was wondering whether I can make a new application under student visa, and how long do I need to do this within 10 days or 28 days? Please help any suggestion is welcome
Last edited by wandali on Tue May 21, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue May 21, 2013 6:36 pm

For applying fresh application under different category you must have valid leave.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

wandali
Kenya

Post by wandali » Tue May 21, 2013 7:11 pm

[quote][quote="sheraz7"]For applying fresh application under different category you must have valid leave.[/quote][/quote]

thanks for this in the letter they say ''alternative if you wish to apply for leave to remain in another capacity you must do so on the appropriate application form with the appropriate fee. Further information and relevant application forms can be obtained from tour website. In all cases an application should be made before your current leave expires ''

I really don't understand what current leave they're talking about here

HeretoHelp

Re: VIsa Refused I want to make new application

Post by HeretoHelp » Tue May 21, 2013 7:15 pm

wandali wrote:Hello guys

I received a letter today that my visa has been refused based on not have studied the course related to my business and also they are not sure whether my funds a genuine cause someone transferred the money to my account.

They said I can appeal the decision but I was wondering whether I can make a new application under student visa, and how long do I need to do this within 10 days or 28 days? Please help any suggestion is welcome
Hi wandli,

I'm sorry to hear about your refusal. I believe you can re apply but the best option for you is to appeal. Let it decide and once you have the outcome you can re apply as you will have 28 days where you can make a fresh application. I'm not sure about this yet but that's what I have read from previous posts. so wait and hopefully someone expert will be able to give you a correct answer.

Also did you went for an interview and can you write the exact reason?

removed user

Post by removed user » Tue May 21, 2013 7:54 pm

if you reapply you need to write a covering letter stating reasons for refusal and your response and evidence to support your answers.

wandali
Kenya

Post by wandali » Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 pm

[quote="kamilanwar"][quote="wandali"]Hello guys

They said I can appeal the decision but I was wondering whether I can make a new application under student visa, and how long do I need to do this within 10 days or 28 days? Please help any suggestion is welcome[/quote]

if you reapply you need to write a covering letter stating reasons for refusal and your response and evidence to support your answers.[/quote]

does this apply to the fresh application or appeal?

removed user

Post by removed user » Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 pm

wandali wrote:
kamilanwar wrote:

if you reapply you need to write a covering letter stating reasons for refusal and your response and evidence to support your answers.

does this apply to the fresh application or appeal?
If you appeal you cannot submit new evidence, if you apply fresh you can submit new evidence that must cover previous refusal reasons.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi Wandali:

Sorry to hear about your refusal.You have 10 days to appeal from the date of receipt of your decision.This is your first option.Secondly,if you want to lose your right of appeal and to make a new/fresh application under another category.You have 28days from the date of this decision,however,I would say that second option you have as explained below:
1.if you make an appeal and your appeal is unfortunately unsuccessful,you have 28 days to make a fresh application from the date of court determination.
2.secondly you have 28 days fro the date of receipt of refusal decision to either make a re-application under the same category or to make a new/fresh application under different category as you said student route.

I think this may clarify your confusion of 10 and 28 days.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

wandali
Kenya

Post by wandali » Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 am

[quote="Mr Legal"][quote="wandali"]Hello guys

They said I can appeal the decision but I was wondering whether I can make a new application under student visa, and how long do I need to do this within 10 days or 28 days? Please help any suggestion is welcome[/quote]

Hi Wandali:

Sorry to hear about your refusal.You have 10 days to appeal from the date of receipt of your decision.This is your first option.Secondly,if you want to lose your right of appeal and to make a new/fresh application under another category.You have 28days from the date of this decision,however,I would say that second option you have as explained below:
1.if you make an appeal and your appeal is unfortunately unsuccessful,you have 28 days to make a fresh application from the date of court determination.
2.secondly you have 28 days fro the date of receipt of refusal decision to either make a re-application under the same category or to make a new/fresh application under different category as you said student route.

I think this may clarify your confusion of 10 and 28 days.[/quote]

Hi thanks for clarifying that to me, but I have one more question does this mean you can only re-apply or make another fresh application if you have a valid visa. My visa ran out last year in Dec 2012 is it okay for me to reapply or make a fresh application? thanks

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Wed May 22, 2013 8:55 pm

I think you can make a re-application or new application within 28 days from the date of this refusal or from the date of your appeal's determination(if you have submitted one),regardless of your visa which has already run out.However,you need to address the reason for the refusal plus explain the reason for your U-turn if you have planned to make a fresh application under different category, for example student.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:28 pm

In past many applicants applied fresh application within 28 days of the refusal decision and they got it.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

mjay

Post by mjay » Fri May 24, 2013 7:05 am

wandali wrote:
Mr Legal wrote:

Hi Wandali:

I think this may clarify your confusion of 10 and 28 days.

Hi thanks for clarifying that to me, but I have one more question does this mean you can only re-apply or make another fresh application if you have a valid visa. My visa ran out last year in Dec 2012 is it okay for me to reapply or make a fresh application? thanks

hi friend my question is that if someone re apply after refusal tier 1 and if in case he refused again than he got the appeal right or what option he will have than thank you for kind reply