ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are compelling and/or compassionate reasons ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JS28
Member of Standing

What are compelling and/or compassionate reasons ?

Post by JS28 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Hi All,

On the tribunal it says:

If there are compelling and/or compassionate reasons which warrant your appeal being brought forward you should put your reasons in writing and send them to us.

What are examples of this reasons?

Thanks

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:43 pm

There is no fixed list. You might consider severe health issues (e.g. hospitalisation) or a family death.

But what you've described in terms of your stress could describe a large number of people in the immigration system.

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:49 pm

MPH80 wrote:There is no fixed list. You might consider severe health issues (e.g. hospitalisation) or a family death.

But what you've described in terms of your stress could describe a large number of people in the immigration system.
I suffer from depression and this has caused me distress. It has affected my health where I have to take a doctor's note for a week :(

johnj1

Post by johnj1 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:07 pm

My brother, every one waiting for ECM review or court appeal has stress, you need to wait till the time when the ECM gives his/her feedback. I have been waiting for ECM review for my wife visa refusal since November 2012, up till now there's no response/ feedback, several letters have been written to BHC. I will just advice you to keep praying for fruitful result. It may also depend on how busy the ECM is, you might be lucky to get feedback before the stipulated 19 weeks.

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:19 pm

johnj1 wrote:My brother, every one waiting for ECM review or court appeal has stress, you need to wait till the time when the ECM gives his/her feedback. I have been waiting for ECM review for my wife visa refusal since November 2012, up till now there's no response/ feedback, several letters have been written to BHC. I will just advice you to keep praying for fruitful result. It may also depend on how busy the ECM is, you might be lucky to get feedback before the stipulated 19 weeks.
I was told by Tribunal on the phone that it's 11 weeks?

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:23 pm

johnj1 wrote:My brother, every one waiting for ECM review or court appeal has stress, you need to wait till the time when the ECM gives his/her feedback. I have been waiting for ECM review for my wife visa refusal since November 2012, up till now there's no response/ feedback, several letters have been written to BHC. I will just advice you to keep praying for fruitful result. It may also depend on how busy the ECM is, you might be lucky to get feedback before the stipulated 19 weeks.
Which BHC is this?