ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

processing visa after allowed appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rsrameshsunil

processing visa after allowed appeal

Post by rsrameshsunil » Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 am

Could someone please tell me how long does it take for UKBA to issue a visa after an appeal is allowed..its an in-country appeal for tier 1 entrepreneur visa application refusal due to missing applicant name in bank letter.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: processing visa after allowed appeal

Post by qkiyani » Wed May 22, 2013 2:35 am

rsrameshsunil wrote:Could someone please tell me how long does it take for UKBA to issue a visa after an appeal is allowed..its an in-country appeal for tier 1 entrepreneur visa application refusal due to missing applicant name in bank letter.
Hi rsrameshsunil,

just wants some info that when was ur visa refused. did u appealed orally or on papers? n was that only one reason for refusal "missing applicant name in bank letter???? n roughly how long it take to get the decision???

My visa is refused aswell n i sent my appeal today....

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:50 am

I guess even UKBA can not answer this question :wink: but I guess couple of months

regards
rsrameshsunil wrote:Could someone please tell me how long does it take for UKBA to issue a visa after an appeal is allowed..its an in-country appeal for tier 1 entrepreneur visa application refusal due to missing applicant name in bank letter.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 am

qkiyani wrote:
Hi rsrameshsunil,

just wants some info that when was ur visa refused. did u appealed orally or on papers? n was that only one reason for refusal "missing applicant name in bank letter???? n roughly how long it take to get the decision???

My visa is refused aswell n i sent my appeal today....
its been 1 year since i made the initial application. The appeal process itself took solid 5 months from lodging appeal till written judge determination to arrive.

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Wed May 22, 2013 1:04 pm

[quote="rsrameshsunil"]Could someone please tell me how long does it take for UKBA to issue a visa after an appeal is allowed..its an in-country appeal for tier 1 entrepreneur visa application refusal due to missing applicant name in bank letter.[/quote]

Hello I have been refused exactly on the same ground as you were. Did you win the appeal?If yes, what were the supporting documents that you presented in appeal? It will help us quite a lot. Thanks in advance!

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Yes please if you explain what supporting documents you provided in support of ur appeal that will help us all
Thanks