ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment letter GROSS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pandy84
Newly Registered

Employment letter GROSS

Post by Pandy84 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:40 am

I hope someone can put my mind at ease....

I'm just worried as my Employment letter states Annual Salary and not Gross salary and I'm hearing people have been refused because they have just missed the word "gross".

Has anyone had a successful application where they have not mentioned gross?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employment letter GROSS

Post by Amber » Wed May 22, 2013 9:37 am

Pandy84 wrote:I hope someone can put my mind at ease....

I'm just worried as my Employment letter states Annual Salary and not Gross salary and I'm hearing people have been refused because they have just missed the word "gross".

Has anyone had a successful application where they have not mentioned gross?

Thanks
I have not heard such a thing but if you are so concerned why don't you get the employer to amend the letter?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Pandy84
Newly Registered

Post by Pandy84 » Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

My wife has her appointment in japan tomorrow so don't really have time.I know I could re schedule. but I 've waited long enough and I don't think it's a big deal, I think it will be ok. I've supplied everything else..

2xP60 2012-2013
Employment contract
6 months Pay slips
6 months corresponding bank statements
and employment letter

I could get another one and scan it over for her to print out and she can present it with the old one, so they can see the signatures match up. Do you think that will work?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Pandy84 wrote:My wife has her appointment in japan tomorrow so don't really have time.I know I could re schedule. but I 've waited long enough and I don't think it's a big deal, I think it will be ok. I've supplied everything else..

2xP60 2012-2013
Employment contract
6 months Pay slips
6 months corresponding bank statements
and employment letter

I could get another one and scan it over for her to print out and she can present it with the old one, so they can see the signatures match up. Do you think that will work?
I'm sure it will be fine providing the wage slips meet the minimum threshold gross, just tell your wife to say the figure on the employment letter is NET that should suffice.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.